Part Five

Your Point Of View

I was talking to my mum and dad as they were watering the plants in the garden. It was a  little dark to water plants but who was I to tell my parents what to do? I know it was starting to get dark outside. It was 7:30 pm. We were supposed to be at bowling till around nine but obviously, I left and Luke came with me. I looked to see Luke was playing with Angie further up the garden with her toys. I was just watching them and smiled at the fact he was actually playing with my little sister. Who would have thought Luke Hemming the so-called player, playing with my sister with her toys? Now, where is my camera?

"So who is that guy you brought back with you, he's not Ashton" I hear my dad say, turning round I looked at him. "He's Luke," I say, he nodded. "Luke who?" My dad asks questioning me. "Luke Hemmings," I say, my mum smiled at me. " really, I know his mother," my mum says. "Oh cool," I say she nods.

"What are you doing back so early anyway, we didn't expect you back till around 10 tonight?" My dad asks questioning me again about why I was home earlier than expected. "I just wanted to come home, I and Leila had a bit of an argument," I say, my mum nods. "Nothing bad I hope," She says. "No, we will sort it"

"And you brought that boy home because?" My dad asks eyebrows raised. "He followed me as he knew I was upset and he decided to come along," I say. "Aww how sweet, his mother does say he is a lovely boy," My mum says smiling at me. "Lovely boy, any boy can be nice when he's after something," My dad says making my mum smack his arm.

"Dear don't say that," My mum says to my dad. My dad just sighed, "I'm sorry love but I'm telling the truth we were teenagers once too" He says, feeling sickened by what he just said I walked away and started walking to where Luke and Angie were playing with her toys.

I joined Luke and Angie, they were playing with Barbie dolls, I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing at the sight of Luke playing with Barbie dolls. He soon looked at me, eyebrows raised. "What?" He muttered. "Nothing" I mutter back. He just looked at me before he carried on playing with Angie.

They were playing for a while till my mum and dad approached us. "Angie dear you need to have a bath ready for bed, sweetie," Our dad says looking at Angie. Angie looked at our dad, "but I'm playing with Luke" she says in a sad tone. "I'm sure Luke will play with you some overtime," dad says looking at her. Angie looked at Luke, "will you play with me some other time?" She asked. I looked at Luke. He looked at her then smiled. "Of course," He says and she screamed "Yay" and got up off the floor. "Can Yn and Luke bath me, mummy?" She asks looking at mum.

Mum looked at me, "Is that alright with you two?" She asks looking at me and Luke. "Sure," I say, I looked to Luke. I mean I would understand if he said no, he has only just met my family really and he has been asked to bath my little sister because she wanted him too.

"I don't mind," He says looking at me then my mum. "Aww thank you, Luke," my mum says smiling at him, Luke smiles at mum. Mum and dad then walked into the house. Angie and Luke got up from the floor.

"Don't forget your Barbie dolls Angie" I say, "they stay outside them dirty?" she says. She then grabs both mine and Luke's hand so she was walking in the middle, we walked up to the back door then walked in. Letting go of Angie's hand I locked the back door with the key. Taking the key out of the door, I placed it on the side and then followed Angie and Luke.

Angie had let go of Luke's hand and was running up the stairs. I was about to say something when Luke said something. "Careful Angie, you might fall," He said as he walked up the stairs faster to make sure if she did fall he could catch her. I followed behind them, and in the process had a nice view of Luke's ass too.

It made me smile how caring he was my little sister. My little sister was everything to me and to know a guy who I barely knew and who was labelled could be so caring over someone's sister, was amazing.