Part Thirty Five

"Damn" I hear Calum say as I opened the door. "What?" I ask looking at him. "You look really beautiful that is all." He says smiling at me, I smile while blushing slightly. "Thank you," I say before grabbing my little bag which somehow went with my colour dress.

"You leaving already?" I hear Cameron ask as he walked over to us followed by Sammy and Carter. "Yes, I am," I say as I walked out and stand by Calum. "Right Mr, we need to set some ground rules," Sammy says looking at Calum. "Oh come on Sammy, we have to go," I say as I looked at him. "No buts, I am having this conversation whether you like it or not," he says sternly then looks at Calum.

Looking at Calum he just looked at Sammy obviously waiting for this "conversation" to happen. " I want her back safely at eleven pm" he starts saying, "eleven really Sammy?" I say crossing my arms. "Fine make it half eleven no later than that, did you hear that Calum back by half eleven" Sammy says looking at him.

"I heard you, back by half eleven," He says nodding his head. "Good and another thing, if I find out any lad has touched her without her consent I'll be coming for you, understood," Sammy says to Calum.

"Understood," Calum says before we started walking away from the door and to his car to not have Sammy carrying on with his conversation. Luckily for Calum, he had not long passed his driving test.

The car ride was as I expected awkward, awkward in the fact it reminded me of when I and Calum went on a date and I was trying to use him to get to Luke but I couldn't do it and had to stop it. I wasn't capable of using someone to get what I wanted that would be very selfish of me to do such a thing.

The party was overcrowded with teenagers indoors and outdoors, all I could think was how was I supposed to find Luke in such a crowded house? With Calum's hand at the bottom of my back, he directed me in the direction of the front door. We soon found ourselves inside the house and heading towards the kitchen.

"He'll surely be in the kitchen where the alcohol is," Calum says from behind me. "Alright," I say as I shifted through the gaps in between the groups of over-excited teenagers who were dancing crazily to the music, beer bottles in their hands.

I saw Luke leaning against one of the counters with a beer in his hand, laughing at one of the girls who was standing in front of him, wearing shorts a little too short. I felt really jealous of how he seemed to be admiring her as he had his hand on her face. "Yo Luke" Calum calls from beside me as we were stood in the kitchen. Luke looks over at us then looks back at the girl, removes his hand from her face and makes his way over to us, slowly while drinking from his beer bottle.

"Calum you made it," Luke says removing the bottle from his lips, placing an arm around my shoulder. "Did you miss me, yn? Did you miss me that much you had to follow me here?" He asks coldly while looking at me. "Don't flatter yourself, I came to make sure you don't do anything stupid?" I say looking at him. " I don't need looking after, especially by you," he says taking his arm from around my shoulder and walking back over to the girl and pulling her closer to himself and then kissing her on the lips, knowing for the fact I was watching.

I rolled my eyes at his behaviour and looked at Calum, " I didn't agree to look out for him to see him playing tonsil hockey with a random girl" I say before walking out of the kitchen. I made my way through the dancing teenagers, I then walked out of the front door, I didn't expect him to behave that way. I don't care if he's been drinking or not, that was disrespectful and I regret letting Calum talk me into it.

"Ah not being a girl with the life of the party huh?" I hear and look to see Connor standing there with Brad, James and Tristan. " guess not" I say, "why don't you come to our party?" Brad asks, giving me his signature smile. "What party is that?" I ask, curiously intrigued by his offer. " A party back at mine, just me, you and the boys," Connor says.

If Luke didn't give a shit about what he did then why should I? Only young once as they say.

"Sure why not," I say pushing myself off the wall as I started walking with them away from the house party. Why are you letting what you saw Luke do, change your actions and behaviour? ' the voice inside my head said to me. I ignored it and carried on walking, silently. The boys were silent.

"Yn, yn, yn!" I heard my name being shouted repeatedly, I was about to turn around when Connor grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me along to carry on walking. Wait a minute, no one does that to me.

I stop walking and removed his hand from my arm and stared at him, "forget the party, I don't like being manhandled like I'm a doll, Connor. Go back to being aggressive with footballs, not me" I say turning around and walking away. "Where the hell are you going? " Brad asks grabbing my wrist pulling me back.

"I would remove your hand if I were you" Brad, Connor, James and Tristan looked to see who the voice belonged to, Luke. Brad snickered and just looked at Luke, "and what are you going to do about it?" Brad asks looking at Luke. " Do you really want to find out again, Simpson? I've put you in your place before don't make me do it again." Luke says angrily, looking at Brad. Brad looked at him and let go of my wrist.

"Let's just go," Tristan says walking away, followed by the others, Connor just looked at me. " I suggest you run along to" Luke hissed, looking at him, he was glaring at Connor. Connor snickered, before turning around and following after Brad, Tristan and James.

Luke looked at me, I just looked at him. "What were you thinking?" He asks me, I shrug my shoulders in response and headed back to the house party, ignoring his question. "Don't ignore me, yn" I hear him say, hearing his footsteps behind me as I walked.

"I told you not to ignore me," He says grabbing my arm and pushing me up against a car. "Umph" I let out from the impact of my back hitting the car, luckily the alarm didn't go off. "What do you want from me, Luke?" I ask as I looked at him, he just looked at me then shook his head then sighed.

"I thought you would at least have wanted me-" He started saying but stopped talking, I raised my eyebrows at him. "What Luke?" I ask. "I thought you might have wanted me back by now, I thought you liked me but then you didn't even react when I kissed that girl," he says slowly looking at me. 

"I do like you, I do. You need to understand Luke, I don't like being controlled and being told who I should and shouldn't speak with, don't you think my parents don't do that? They do, I didn't need my boyfriend doing it at the time. Maybe, I should have listened to you about Connor" I say as I looked at him.

"I'm sorry about that but I do care about you, you have seen what they're like, I was only trying to protect you," He says grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers together. I looked down at them and smiled, looking back up Luke smiled at me.

"I guess I should have felt honoured that Luke Hemmings wanted to protect me," I say smiling, he chuckled. "Yeah, you should have," Luke says smiling at me. "So" "so" He copies me, I shake my head while smiling. "I know you probably heard that I went back to being a player after we broke up, the truth I didn't. The only time I've looked at another girl was tonight when I kissed that girl to see if you liked me still" He says, I nod my head.

"I believe you. You could have asked Luke" I say, he nods his head. " I know but-" "It doesn't matter Luke" "It doesn't? " He asks, as he stepped closer to me. "No, because I still really like you," I say.

"Guess what?"What?" I ask as I looked at him. He moved his face closer to mine, so we were inches apart. "Luckily for you, I still like you too," He says making eye contact with me before his eyes travelled down to look at my lips.

I just watched him, I then felt his lips slowly brush against mine then he moved away. "Sorry I shouldn't have done that," he says looking at me. " Yeah your right, if you're going to kiss me at least kiss me as you mean it," I say grinning, he grins at me before moving closer to me." I can do that," he says cockily before he kissed me with passion. I could taste the alcohol on his lips but that didn't bother me.