Part Twenty One

Luke's Point Of View

Pulling Yn closer by her PE shirt, I continued to make out with her in the gym, in front of the many students and the PE teacher. Did I care? Not really no, if they didn't like what they saw then they can easily look away. It's not like they have never seen me make out with girls before then again thinking about it, the girls I have made out with I have only been with for a couple of days at least before I went onto the next girl, so I guess they were only looking to see who the next girl was.

YN was my next girl but she was going to be my last girl as well I hope, I really do like her so much that's why I'm changing, I'm not going to be a player anymore and most importantly I'm going to drop the labels if I can, it may take time but I will make people see I have changed before I leave school next year. I didn't want to be in the leaver's book as the number 1 player or one of the three players of the school. I wanted to be noted down like me, Luke Hemmings, not Labelled Luke Hemmings, why did I let myself get the way I did and be labelled?

Breaking out of thought by yn biting my lip, I let out a small groan forgetting about the surrounding we were in, I felt her smirk.

"Mr Hemmings, Miss Y/L/N if you mind unattaching yourself from one another that would be great. We do not want to see PDA" the PE teacher says, yn pulled away while blushing which I grinned at her.

"Thank you lets get on with another game of dodgeball," the teacher says as everyone got back into their positions, on either one of the teams they were on. Yn went to walk away from me when I pulled her back and then kissed her quickly.

"Luke Hemmings I told you, no PDA" I hear the teacher shout, I pulled away from giving yn a quick kiss, she grinned and climbed back over the bench to be with the students on her team.

She and Leila must have been talking as she looked back at me, grinned then got into position to start the next game of dodge ball. The teacher blew the whistle and we started playing. Balls flying everywhere and the sound of balls hitting some of the student's bodies as the balls hit them, the cuss words could be heard from the end of the gym hall, they were that loud!

Your Point Of View

Back in the girls changing rooms me and Leila were about to start getting changed from our PE kits and back into our school uniforms when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see two girls standing next to each other looking at me. "Can I help you?" I ask, raising my eyebrows at them as I looked at the two girls.

"Yeah, we were going to ask you-" "just stay away from Luke, just because you were making out with him doesn't mean he likes you alright? Every girl knows Luke Hemmings is a player and your just the next girl he'll play." She says I roll my eyes at the girl. "Thank you for your concern but your opinion isn't wanted so get lost," I say bitterly, they both look at me shocked before they walk away.

"Wow, didn't know you had that in you, girl," Leila says which I look at her then smiled innocently. "It's the quiet ones you got to watch out for, Leila," I say grinning, she laughs and then we got changed from our PE kits into our uniforms. "I can't believe Luke kissed you in the gym, though, I mean he's never displayed PDA like that before as he did with you," Leila says, looking at me as we walked away from her locker after the end of the day form.

"He says he really likes me," I say as I looked at her, her eyebrows were raised, mouth open. "He said that?" She asks I nod slowly. "Yeah he did, he even said he was going to stop being a player because of me," I say smiling, she shook her head at me. "Yn you do realise he could be just saying that to get in your pants," she says, I shake my head. "He wouldn't do that," I say, she gave me the look. "Do you know, Luke?" She asks. "No not really, no" I reply looking at her. "Exactly he might be telling you what you want to hear, YN," she says as we walked out of the school and down the schoolyard and walked to my car.