Part Fourteen

Third persons pov:

Surely after they shared a kiss, yn pulled away and just looked at Luke to see him looking back at her, they were silent for a while taking in what just happened. Luke smiled at her before she smiled back.

"That was just-" He was about to say when a girl walked over to where he, Yn and Ashton were standing. The girl placed her arm around Luke's shoulder and kissed him  on the cheek. "Sorry I couldn't come round last night I was rather busy but maybe I could make it up to you tonight," The girl says flirtatiously which he turned to look at her. 

He didn't even know this girl once he looked at her, he hasn't even once spent time with her and he hasn't even played her, but what he couldn't understand was why she came and did what she did?

While Luke was trying to figure out in his mind why she did that, he didn't see Yn and Ashton walk away from him. Yn walked away while letting a tear roll down her face which she wiped away with her blazer sleeve.

Why was she so stupid to kiss Luke?

Why did she actually believe him when he said he liked her? 

She shook her head, she felt used even though she wasn't, maybe she was his next victim and decided to play her in front of the people who were watching. Whatever his reason, she felt so embarrassed that she kissed him and then that girl came and said what she did. She felt outraged at her actions and why didn't she think before she kissed him? She knew then that next time she was going to listen to her head instead of her heart. And next time she wasn't going to be fooled by the words that escaped Luke's lips.

She walked away with Ashton into the school, ignoring the people who watched her make a fool out of herself. Despite the fact she liked Luke she knew that she would never be with him, how could she be? He's a player, once a player always a player, as they say, and despite how she felt she knew that she had to get over what she felt for Luke as it was never going to happen and she told herself she wasn't going to be a victim to his player ways.

Meanwhile outside on the playground Luke just looked at the girl. "What are you on about, I don't even know you," He says, finally realising he didn't know the girl. She smirked at him, "I know you don't but you can thank me later" she says, Luke shook his head. "I won't be thanking you at all," He says. "Trust me you should thank me what were you thinking kissing Yn? She's not the right girl for you" She says. He was standing there with Yn, he turned and then noticed she or Ashton wasn't there.

He turned back to the girl to see her grinning, "what the hell? Did you come up to me and say that on purpose?" He asked, angrily, she nodded. "Yep, it worked though didn't it, your little crush or whatever you have on her, you won't get very far with it now will you, Hemmings," she says before turning around and walking away.

Luke then decided he need to find Yn as soon as possible, he needed to explain to her what happened out there wasn't planned he knew that yn probably thought it was all planned just so he could embarrass her but that wasn't the case. Luke in fact actually liked Yn so why would he do all that? Just to embarrass her in front of the people watching, definitely not.

He was soon walking in the direction of the school, when he was stopped by his friend, Michael. "If you're doing what I think you're going to do, don't bother your only going to make it worse," he says to Luke, Luke shook his head at his friend." If I leave it, I'll make it worse. I need to explain to her" Luke says going to reach for the door handle so he could walk into the school, but he was stopped by Michael grabbing his wrist.

"Luke I'm telling you as a friend not to go after her," he says. Luke just looked at his friend in disbelief, any friend would encourage you to go and do something and to make things right so why was he telling him not to do that?

"If you were my friend, you would understand that I need to do this. I need to tell her before she thinks I played her which I didn't for your information" He says looking at his friend. Michael just looked at the blonde-haired boy, before he let go of his wrist. "Go" "what?" Luke looked at his friend; why was he now changing his mind all of a sudden. "Go after her Luke," He says again opening the door for his friend. Luke looked at him and smiled before darting through the door and started looking for yn so he could explain, that is if she would listen to him. He hoped she would listen to him.

Luke started walking down the corridor to Yn's locker, he knew she always stops there before going to form as he has seen her do it before. He carried on walking when he saw Leila. "Hey Leila," he said, she looked at him before ignoring him and carried on with her business. "Have you seen yn? " He asked which she looked back at him. "Yes thanks," She said back bluntly. "Well, where is she?" He asks, "at her locker," She says back and soon he started walking as fast as he could to get to her locker before he missed her.

They're not in the same form so he wouldn't be able to talk to her there so he needed to make sure he got to her locker before she left.

Luke had to talk to her, he had to explain.