Part Fourty One

The third person's pov.

Luke didn't waste any time getting up from the chair he was sitting on and walking out of the living room and over to the front door which he opened. This is the second time he had told yn something and she didn't believe him, what is the point of them having a relationship if she doesn't believe what he says? The answer there isn't any point.

"Luke, where are you going?" Yn asked following him. "Away from you," he said coldly. "Luke I don't want to fall out-" I don't want to hear what you've got to say yn. You keep saying you will believe me about things but I tell you about Cameron and you don't believe me. You think it's because I don't like him, yes I don't like the guy but no I would never make something up like that, I thought you knew me better than this but obviously, you don't. You don't know me at all.

I'm not going to wait around for you to trust me. I'm sick of that. I love you I really do, but I could do without feeling like this every time you don't believe me about something. I don't need that and if you don't believe me then I'm better off without you in my life this time."Luke says turning back to look at Yn.

"Are you saying we're over?" Yn asked crying already knowing the answer. "We're over and it's for good this time," he says before turning back around and walking out of her house and not looking back. They were done, for good, this time and yn knew it was her own fault and she couldn't blame anybody but herself. She should have believed him but she didn't and now she had lost Luke, for good.

Days, even weeks went by and not one word was spoken to each other, Yn and Luke just passed in the hallways at school. Leila found it a little weird how they were dating and now they're not speaking to each other but she dropped the subject and decided to let it go.

Both of them seemed to be doing fine but under the act, they were showing it was a different story, they weren't they both missed each other but not one of them would speak to the other. Their relationship was over for good and it seemed their friendship had gone the same way, it ended.

No messages,

No phone calls,

No social media related messages

Nothing, they had no contact with each other at all. They were like strangers that didn't know each other and happened to pass in the corridors at school. From something to nothing, they were nothing to each other now just a memory you could say.

They were a memory and like everything else it faded, they faded away as Luke and Yn got on with their lives without each other.

Cameron still had his plan to get Luke to Jacob but he had to rethink it now especially as yn and Luke weren't together anymore, he had to be more clever about it, his time had run out.

He had only two more days to try and get Luke to the house which Jacob has granted him extra time to do so, his time was running out meaning he could soon lose someone close to him, he could lose Sammy if he knew the truth. Two days or Jacob would take the matter into his own hands.

Jacob who had granted Cameron two extra days was very annoyed how the small job Cameron had to do hadn't been done yet. How hard was it to get Luke to the house as planned? He wanted to do it himself but Cameron was persistent that he could do it, he now regretted involving Cameron and wished he had done it by himself or at least got someone who would have got the job done by now if they were hired to do the job.

He was impatient he just wanted Luke in that house so he could get revenge. He had given Cameron two days but now he was slowly changing his mind about it, he wanted it over and done with. He wanted his revenge. Now!

Your Point Of View

Getting over someone you were in love with is hard, very hard in fact but slowly that is what you were doing getting over Luke even though it was hard as he was at the same school. You just wanted to go back and tell him you were sorry but you didn't because you knew he wouldn't listen and probably wouldn't even believe you because you didn't believe him about Cameron.

It seemed like Luke had forgotten all about you as rumours went around saying he was back to being a player after all that work? He went back to being one why would he do that? You did break his heart by not believing him, so you're to blame. Were the rumours actually true, you didn't know but deep down you wanted to know, you needed to know if he had slipped back to his old ways again because if he did, it would be your fault.

"So what do you say?" Lucy asks, I just looked at her dumbfounded as I didn't hear what she said as I was thinking of Luke. "Say what?" I ask, she sighs. "You weren't listening to me were you?" She asks I shake my head. "Sorry it's just I have a lot of things on my mind," I say. She nods her head slowly, "you mean you have Luke on your mind"

"No - yeah" "it's fine, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to pizza hut tonight," she says looking at me. "Not tonight Lucy," Leila says walking beside us. "We can go bowling instead," Leila says, they both start bickering about it, they stopped walking to talk about it while I carried on walking and started walking out of the gate back home as the school had finished.

Meanwhile back at yn's house:

Cameron was packing his things as quickly as he could, to get out of yn's house and far away as possible as Jacob had taken over the plan, which meant as soon as Sammy found out what Cameron had done he was in big trouble after all Jacob would obviously tell Sammy about his involvement in the plan but little did Cameron know Jacob had changed the plan completely he wanted to get Luke but he wanted Luke to suffer first and one way he could see him suffer is by taking the one person he loved and still probably loved. That person being Yn.