Part Three

At Bowl Plex,

Your Point Of View

I, Leila and Ashton had arrived at Bowl Plex to do some bowling. We were already set up on our lane and we were just putting our names into the system when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Turning around I saw that it was Luke and he was not alone, he was accompanied by Calum and Michael, so he decided to come then.

"Happy to see me," Luke says looking at me, I looked at him, I opened my mouth ready to speak when Leila started speaking. "Why would she be happy to see you?" She says looking at Luke. Luke looked at her, "Was I speaking to you?" He asks, "no you weren't," Leila says back to him.

"Well, then I don't think I need you to answer me. I was talking to Yn, not you unless your now Yn which your not. Don't answer for her, she's old enough to do it for herself."He says bitterly looking at her before he looked back at me. "So are we going to bowl or what?" He asks just looking at me. I nod slowly, unsure of what to say. "Well let's bowl guys," Calum says passing us and walking over to Ashton to put their names into the machine.

Looking at Leila she just looked at me. "Yn can I have a word with you?" She asks I nod. "Sure go ahead," I say, she looked at Luke. "Alone," She says, Luke chuckles. "Don't mind me" He says looking at us. "But that's the thing I do mind," She says walking over to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me away from Luke and Michael.

"What?" I ask looking at her.

"Why didn't you say anything back there to defend me," She says looking at me."He didn't actually say anything that bad for me to defend you, Leila." I say, she shook her head at me. "Wow, just wow. I know you liked him but not that much to let him treat me like shit and you don't say anything" She says, I rolled my eyes at her.

"For one, I do not like him like that and two like I have said already he didn't say anything that bad so I don't know why you're making a big deal out of it," I say, she scoffs." Big deal, tonight was supposed to be me, you and Ashton having fun but look they have come and it's going to be ruined." She says looking at me.

"How do you know that it may be fun Leila," I say, she then rolled her eyes at me. "Are you serious? How can it be fun they are going to ruin our fun that we were going to have because they are here." She says raising her voice a little.

"You know what I'm going to go over there and bowl with Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael. I'm going to have fun and enjoy my night as we planned. So what if they have shown up big deal, life doesn't always go to plan like you would like it to, you need to realise that" I say before walking away from her and walking over to the guys.

"Everything alright?" Ashton asks looking at me, I nod. "Yes let's bowl," I say trying to change the topic. She was making a big deal out of it, so what if they decided to come it was a free country after all.

"Leila your up" Ashton calls, I look to see Leila had walked past me and picked up a bowling ball and walked down to the lane to bowl. "She seems in a mood" I hear Luke say, looking he was now stood next to me.

" Yeah, you're the reason," I say. "It's because we're here isn't it?" He asks looking at me. "Yeah, it is," I say, he puts his hands in his pockets. " I can go if you like, I don't want to make it awkward," He says I shake my head. "No, you don't have to, stay," I say looking at him.

He smiled at me, "only because you want me to stay, I'll stay" He says which I nod. I then watched Leila come back from her turn she sat down on the chairs provided. Ashton went up as it was his turn.

"I'm surprised you came," I say, he looked at me, I was already looking at him. "Why wouldn't I? You did basically say you wanted me to come," He says cheekily grinning at me. " I didn't, I said I wasn't bothered if you did or didn't come," I say looking forward again.