Chapter 1: Jade Dragneel

Jade doesn't know her past or where she came from, or the story of how she became into existence. but she's never questioned it, never had a reason to. Jade knew that her father was Igneel, the king of the fire dragons, and she knew that she had a little brother named Natsu, that was two years younger.

Jade doesn't know why she has blue fire while her father and her brother both have orange/red fire. She doesn't know why her fire is so much stronger than her brothers r why she's so much stronger.

But as I said before, she doesn't question it, she has what she has and she doesn't need a reason.

Jade and Natsu lived harmoniously together with their father Igneel. He taught them how to read and write, as well as to fight. Natsu and Jade were both extremely attached to their father.

But on July 7th year 777 Igneel left........

Jade was so furious. She has been on edge ever since that day like she is just going to explode any minute. But she hid those feelings deep down so Natsu wouldn't see them. Jade and Natsu searched as much as Fiore as they could within a year. At the end of the year they found the city of Magnolia. Jade and Natsu were now standing in front of a big building with a sign saying "Fairy Tail".

Natsu looked at Jade then the building then back at Jade. "Should we go, sis?" he questioned.

Jade's face was full of uncertainty. They heard a lot about Fairy Tail while they were traveling. They planned on getting stronger here so that when they kept searching they would have less problems. But Jade knew that Natsu gets too attached to things that he likes and if he falls in love with this new "family" they are going to get, he won't want to leave. But just the thought of Natsu being happy everyday was to great to pass up.

Jade looked at Natsu and smiled. "Yeah, I'm all fired up."

Natsu was too happy to care about Jade stealing his line. He just burst through the doors and yelled,"HELLOOOOOOOO FAIRY TAIL!!!!!"

____________ {----------------------------------------------------------}______________

Hope you guys liked the first chapter!!!!!!! Stay tuned for more chapters later :D <3