'Kiss and Make Up' NO! I DIDN'T MEAN LITERIALLY! - Chapter Eight

Dedicated to @Izumithefiredemon
Aw no it didn't work

WARNING!:
DEATH
IF YOU REFUSE THIS WARNING YOU INCREASE THE CHANCE OF GETTING THESE SYMPTOMS:
2: BLOOD LOSS
3: CARDIAC ARREST
5: SCREAMING
GOOD LUCK.

      Izumi grabbed the book out of the dead Krellenos' hands and bolted like a greyhound out of the room. Yami gasped at that, and tried to follow him. But Izumi was too quick.

         "You won't get away....little shit..." The drow growled, and then.... POOF! He vanished!

Izumi ran and ran for his life. Down the stairs, out of the castle, and then through the trees. That was when a force pulled him by his purple braid and he was forced into a chest. When he opened his eyes, he saw Vath himself. His cold amethyst eyes looking down at the him was just enough to make the young man shiver in fear. Espically at this time.

"I....I'm sorry....okay?!" He stammered in fear.
Vath then just smirked. "I expected that from a coward like you."

"I aint no coward!" Izumi yelled at the drow. "You must be cray-cray!"
Vath raised an eyebrow at this reply. "Don't leave me again. Do you understand?" His voice had now become stone cold. As Izumi looked up to see the drow, he suddenly fell backwards in shock.

The drow lifted Izumi up, so they were face to face.

A/N: According to my calculations, 007Ghost says that Izumi, Katie's roleplay character is about 140cm, and Vath's is nearly 200, about 195. So it would make sense if he'd have to lift him up to his height to do stuff.

Vath slowly leaned forward to Izumi, so their foreheads touched. Izumi was suprised at this gesture, and tried to pull away. But then his thoughts were muffled. He was being gently kissed.

Izumi tried to pull away from it, but the drow's grip on him was too strong. His lips were cold. Freezing, to be precise. It was like a corpse was snogging him.

Ah. That was right. A corpse was snogging him.
But they were soft. Soon, Izumi had lost all his chances to escape and started to kiss back, stroking his hair.
His locks still contained beauty; even in the afterlife. His other hand made its way to his back, and rubbed it slowly. The drow forced his tongue past Izumi's lips and into his mouth. His eyes widened when it entered and played with his gums. Even though every single part of his body was colder than ice, Izumi had grown used to it and began to love it.

That was when Izumi grabbed Vath by the collar and squirmed. He was out of breath and was struggling to pull away. Vath nodded and separated their faces, a string of saliva connecting them. Vath pulled away even further, causing the string to break. Izumi took short, quick breaths. His face still had a tint of purple in his cheeks.

When Izumi had caught his breath, he looked up again at Vath, who was smiling at him. "Ah...hii...sorry..." The drow tried to explain, scratching the back of his head. Izumi looked away and blushed. "It's my fault... I...I'm sorry for running away when you injured Krellenos.."

Vath sighed and patted Izumi's head. "No. It's my fault. I was so worked up over him talking so much rubbish about me...my temper..it just got out of control...you know..?"

Izumi reached out to grab his hand. "It's okay. I forgive you."

Vath looked down at Izumi and a dark shade of purple coloured in his indigo-blue face.
"Wait. How can you do that? I thought you were dead!" Izumi asked.
Vath blinked. "Do what?"
Izumi sighed and turned away. "N...nothing...just my imagination."

"Should we go back to Yami?" Izumi asked. "He might be wondering where we are."
Vath nodded at that.
"Can you give me a piggy back?" Izumi asked the drow.
"W..wait what?! N- no!" Vath shouted, flustered.

"Aww..c'mon. Please?"

Vath sighed.
"Okay." He said, crouching down.

"Get on."