From Beyond The Grave - Chapter Five

Media is a female version of Bard.

  "Iiiiizumi?"

"Iiiiizumi?~"

      Izumi groaned as he gripped his head in agony. "God dammit, my head hurts...." He continued to groan, looking away from the bright light that was behind him. He saw a lot of swirling colours, trying to keep his eyes shut because of his migraine.

       He flashed his eyes open, to reveal that he was in a whole new world altogether. He felt deaf, or if his ears bad popped. All he could hear was droning voices and little mumbles.
Finally, he got his hearing back. "H...he must have fainted." The drow looked around, helplessly. "Are you alright?" The drow looked down at the Izumi who had just woken up. "Oh, trust Vath to scare him to death before he even gets here." A young skeleton girl rolled her eyes.

       As soon as Izumi had fully regained consciousness and was straight up like a bowling pin. He darted across the room, while seeing all sorts of skeletons and white people. He saw a weapon and made a dash for it. "Okay all of you listen up! I have a..dwarf. And I'm not afraid to use if!" For the weapon did not turn out to be some ordinary weapon, there was a small person impaled at the end of the blade.

      "Now don't be slow, you people. I need some questions, right no-" Izumi tried to explain. "Answers." The Dwarf interrupted. "I think he means answers."

     "Ooh, thank you. Yes, answers. I need answers people!" Izumi screamed down the spooky tavern.
"Who are you people?! Where the hell am I?! How do I get back home?!" Izumi yelled at everyone.

       "W...well..that's kind of a long story..." The dark elf who had dragged him down here in the first place looked around with a saddened expression. Izumi could see that he had switched his armour in for a formal grey and lilac striped tux, which exposed less of his bones that were in your face.

       "Aha. Yes, it is..." A human, just like Izumi entered the room. By his clothing, he looked like a bard. "You know my boy, I used to be your age. I was full of life." The bard smirked. "But then these got to me." He took out a little bowl of pills, shaking them. "Here, try them. Its a death guarantee if you take them all at once."

      "No. He is not doing that." The dark elf snapped and took the bowl of pills away from the bard. "Aw, c'mon! You're acting just like Homura!" The bard moaned. "Someone has to be an adult in this mess." The dark elf muttered, his eyes glowing a soft gentle shade of apples.

     "Your eyes....." Izumi tried to explain, but the dark elf just looked back at him and gave him a glowing smile. He could feel the heat rush to his cheeks after that, and soon he had to look away.
C'mon Izumi. You're married to Sara. Well, you are going to anyway. So you need to keep yourself for Sara and only Sara. You shouldn't be crushing on people like this so close to your wedding!

          "Now C'mon, give me a listen to this sorrowful tale." The bard smirked over the microphone. "Upstairs there used to live of a town where the dwarves could frolock and be happy.
That was when our little man invaded, C'mon my son!" The Bard took ahold of the drow's  collar and dragged him up to the stage. "Ah...n-no! N-no!" The drow tried to explain.

        Really long timeskip. Like, really long.

      By the time the show was over, Izumi had already crept out the back door and tried to find a way out of this place for creeps. He ran away out to the darkness until he found a dead end. "There's no turning back.." Izumi looked around, and then started to climb the rocky wall.

       When he finally got to the top of the wall, he grabbed something. It turned out to be the drow's leg, but it was skinnier than normal. The drow looked down at him with a look of calamity in his face. "Next time, use the stairs!" The drow grabbed Izumi by the hand and pulled him up to a balcony.

          "Well." The drow said, tilting his head to the left. "Isn't the view amazing?" The drow walked over to a bench and sat on it. A second later, he tapped his hand on the part beside him, signalling Izumi to sit down.

     "This...must be a mistake." Izumi said. "I'm already going to get married, and I don't even know your name!"
The drow gave a confused look. "It's been a long time since I've fallen..." The drow continued, putting both of his own hands together in his lap. "That I don't fully know my name.
Everyone calls me Vath down here, so maybe could you call me by that?"

       "Vath..." Izumi spoke. The name tasted funny in his mouth. "Yes? What's wrong?" Vath answered.
"Its just....I...." Izumi answered.

         "Oops! Nearly forgot something." Vath said, picking up a little gift from his left side and giving it to Izumi. "Its a little early wedding present!" The drow started to slowly smile as Izumi started to unwrap the gift, his curiosity at a high level.