SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENTS

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

I BRING TO YOU A VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.

As October 3rd - my 17th birthday - comes to an end, I've decided to reveal what I've been working on.

You want a third book? Your wish has been granted, but with a twist!

After much thought, I have decided to create not one, but three spinoff books.

Book One: Felix
-cover is Troye Sivan.

Book Two: Percy
-cover is an older Percy, Oli White.

Book Three: Amelia
-cover is an older Amelia, Emma Roberts.

THEY ARE PICTURED ABOVE. ALL THREE COVERS AFE CREATED BY hoelita

Each book will be five chapters long, each chapter different moments in their lives. What five moments would you like to see? Let me know!

I'm quite excited to start these books and tell the stories of the lovely Tomlinson children!

BY THE WAY: The first names of the boys for the Teen Fiction version have been decided! They are completely different than the ordinary FanFic turned Teen Fic novel. I didn't want the usually 'keep the first letter of the name and change it' thing. I really want some unique and interesting names and I'm pretty sure I've got that. There is still more to accomplish before I can start changing and editing, but it's a start.

Zayn: Zahir
Niall: Kale
Louis: Lakota
Liam: Hunter
Harry: Ryker

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU ARE EXCITED.

-Logan