seven

-Athena-

-Few Days Later-

I grunted, as I struck the punching bag for what seemed like the millionth time in the last hour. I felt the sweat run down my face, my entire body starting to ache from all the training I had done the last few days.

I wasn't going to wait for Zayn and his little army to come and destroy me and possible others. I was going to strengthen myself up and fight. I'm not a damsel in distress.

"Athena," I heard someone say, as I looked over my shoulders to find Liam in the doorway, leaning against the frame. "You're overworking yourself and that's not good for your body."

"I need to protect myself." I mumbled, getting back into my stance and raising my fists. Just as I went to strike the bag, I felt a heavy force restrict me from hitting the bag, instantly rolling my eyes and turning to face Liam. "I'm not gonna hurt myself."

"When was the last time you slept? Seen Louis for more than a few hours? You need to go home and let your body rest. You can't hide yourself in the gym and wait for Malik to come and attack."

"I'm not hiding-"

"But you are," He began, walking towards me and leading me over to the bench to sit beside him. "You're not only hiding, but you're distancing yourself from your husband." He continued, as I looked down at the floor. "You know Louis is never going to let something happen to you, right?" I nodded. "Then go home, hug your husband, kiss him, tell him you love him. Let your body recuperate and just let go, okay?" I looked up at him and nodded, hugging him quickly, before gathering up my things and heading home.

By the time I got home, Louis was in the kitchen and leaning against the counter. I threw my bag to the floor and walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist, his arms wrapping around me instantly. He kissed my neck, before burying his head in the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize." He mumbled, pulling my body towards him as close as he could. I moved my hands up to his cheeks and pulled his head down, pressing our foreheads together, his breath fanning my skin. I closed my eyes, as he pushed his lips against mine, as they molded together perfectly. He lifted me up and sat me on the counter, my legs wrapping around his waist, his hands on my back.

"I love you." I said against his against his lips, as he pulled away from me and smiled, pushing the hair that had fallen out of my ponytail behind my ear.

"I love you, too." He replied, before connecting our mouths together once more, carrying me to our room and placing me on the bed. It didn't take long for all layers of clothing to be removed and tossed to the floor in piles. He gripped the headboard above me, as I ran my nails down his back, a deep moan falling from his lips. The pace slowed down, my body entering a stage of pure pleasure, moans falling from both our mouths. I tugged on his hair, as he kissed and nipped at the skin on my neck, leaving marks all over it. I didn't care about what others thought anymore.

After a while, we were silent, my head resting on his chest as his fingers ran through my hair. It was this time of silence that made me realize I needed Louis now more than ever.

I was a ship in a wild storm and he was the anchor holding me down.

/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\

I woke up early the next morning practically on top of Louis. He had his arms around me in a protective loving manner, as my head was rested on his chest. I looked up at my husband and smiled softly, before carefully untangling myself from him and slipping on underwear and Louis' black t-shirt he wore last night.

Despite my upset stomach, I decided to make breakfast, seeing as which I had class in three hours, whereas Louis was off for the day. As I made pancakes, my phone went off and scared the living hell out of me.