one shot book & other news

Hey guys,

An update is on the way, I promise. I have a bad case of writers block and I'm trying really hard to come out of it. I'm hoping to  update soon, but please be patient and don't give up on this book.

Which leads me to my next topic..

I feel like I'm letting you all down, especially since my updates keep getting little to no comments. I really try to make each update different and intriguing. I mean, I ask for thoughts and predictions for the next chapters, because then that gives me a little insight as to what you all wanna see.  And when no one comments and gives me feedback, I wanna just curl up into a ball and, honestly, cry. I know I'm not the greatest writer and that I'm kinda boring, but I try really hard to write good content and when I don't get any feedback, I just get really upset.

Sorry..

On a good note: I posted the one-shot book! It is entitled 'Thunderbolt' and I'd really appreciate if you'd check it out and give it some love. 

In the meantime, please comment as many songs as you want for the Thunder playlist. Also, comment what you'd like to see in the next chapter. And, if you'd like me to do another Q&A/Dare video, comment some questions and dares. (Or if you're feeling adventurous, email me video questions.) 

I'm sorry if I seemed rude, or needy..

Love,

Logan, xx

e-mail: loganepoole28@gmail.com (accepting edits)

twitter: @/LoggieOfAsgard

spotify: loggieofasgard

instagram: loganepoole

snapchat: loganpoole28