sixteen

-Athena-

-A Week Later-

The war was supposed to start days ago.

It was odd not waking up to see a war raging outside my window, especially since we had been anticipating one the day after I got my claws and new ability. But alas, there's been nothing but silence, and it's terrifying.

It's not hard to realize that Malik had something bigger planned.

"Louis, we don't have pickles, or cheese." I groaned, walking out of the kitchen and towards the bedroom, where I found him laying flat on his back, Teddy resting on his chest. I leaned against the doorway, crossing my arms across my chest, watching my husband pet the orange tabby and hum quietly to himself. I smiled at the sight, as I walked over to my office space and grabbed my Canon PowerShot camera, before walking back towards the bedroom and aiming the camera toward Louis and Teddy. Once the picture is in focus and the lighting is how I want it, I snap the picture.

"I heard the click, babe." Louis announced, his eyes not leaving Teddy's. I laughed, walking towards him and sitting on the edge of the bed. Louis sat up and looked at the picture I had taken, wrapping his arms around me, his chin resting on my shoulder. "This is really good." He said, kissing my shoulder and sighing contently.

I smiled at him, placing my camera on a flat surface and and standing up from my spot on the bed, only to sit on his lap, my head on his shoulder. "What time do we have to go see gynecologist?" I asked him, my mind drawing a blank. You'd think I'd be on top of the whole pregnancy thing, but I'm the total opposite. Louis is the one remembering everything.

"In about three hours, love." He mumbled.

"Do you think the baby is okay?" I said, lifting my head off his shoulder to look at him. "Like, do you think-"

"The baby is fine." He replied, pressing his lips to my neck and peppering kisses onto my skin. "Remember what Harry said when we went and saw him? He said the baby was fine."

Harry was released from the hospital two days after I got my claws back. The doctors had told him he healed beautifully and realized that he was stronger than most burn victims and injured people. Little did they know I had graced him with my new healing ability.

It was odd having a new ability besides my claws. When I was hooked up to the machine, I was in a dreamlike state. In that state, I was able to walk around and act like everything was normal. While I was there, a mysterious female figure approached me. I remember the entire encounter vaguely, but I do remember the words spoken.

"This gift I'm giving you is to be used for good. You've been hateful and rude for most of your life, but you are beginning to turn around."

"What are you giving me?"

"I am giving you the gift of healing. Like I said, this gift is to be used for the good of the people. With the start of the war approaching, many will be injured, especially in Times Square, Los Angeles, and London." I stood there looking at the mysterious figure, trying to grasp what she had said.

"Does this mean I have a healing factor like my father?"

"You have a healing factor, this is true. But you are only able to heal the people. You are immune to the healing ability, meaning if you are harmed, you may not heal yourself, for it will not work."

"What about my baby?" I asked, placing my hands on my stomach. "Is everything going to be okay?"

"I cannot tell you anything about your child. But I can tell you that the baby will fine and healthy." She told me, before touching my shoulder and giving me a warm smile. "I must leave now. But remember what i have said. Do not disclose any of this to anyone."

Thunder {Louis Tomlinson AU}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें