four

-Athena-

-Week Later-

"So, do you and Louis want to have kids?" Josie asked me, as I choked on my water. I coughed for a moment, before looking at Josie and seeing a worried and confused expression. "I'm guessing that's a no?"

"I mean, it's not a definite no," I replied, fixing my glasses and scratching the top of my head. "It's just that, I don't think it's the right time to have kids, ya know?"

"Why do you think that?" She said, crossing her arms and staring at me.

"We're both in college still, is one good reason." I stated, standing up from the couch and walking over to the fridge grabbing another bottle of water. "Another good reason would be we're still in our early twenties and have our whole lives ahead of us." Josie stood up and walked into the kitchen, leaning her self against the counter and sighing. "What's the rush anyways?"

"There's no rush. I was just asking a question."

"Okay, then." I nodded, opening up the fridge again and grabbing out the container of cut up pineapple I had bought and placing it on the counter. Once the fridge was closed, I searched the cabinets for the Nutella Louis begged me to buy, only to turn up empty handed. "Dammit, the Nutella is gone." I mumbled, before I opened up the container and ate a piece.

Josie stared at me for a moment, her eyebrows raised in confusion. I looked at her and waited for an answer, before rolling my eyes and eating another piece. "What time do you have class?"

I looked up at the clock on the wall and groaned, closing the container and heading into the bedroom to change. "Do either of you straighten up in here?" Josie asked, as she looked around the room and shook her head.

"Hey, leave us alone." I laughed, slipping on jeans and a plain black v-neck shirt, pulling my hair up and brushing my teeth. "You can stay here for a little while if you want, I don't mind." I added, before slipping on shoes, grabbing my bag and leaving the apartment.

By the time I reached campus, it had dawned on me that I forgot my glasses and a hoodie. It was early December and I had forgotten a damn jacket of sorts. Fabulous.

"Athena!" A female said from behind me, as I turned around to see my old roommate, Jane. "You look amazing."

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself."

"So, how's life been lately? It's been a couple months since I've seen ya last." She said, clutching her books to her chest and walking beside me.

"Life's been amazing." I nodded, giving her a smile. "I actually have to head to class, but I'll see you around, yeah?" She nodded, before walking ahead of me and towards her class.

"Hey," I heard another voice say, as I stopped in my tracks and looked over my shoulder, finding Louis walking towards me. I turned and faced him, as he cupped my face in his hands and sighing. "I have to- Babe, you aren't wearing a hoodie, or anything."

"I was in a hurry. I forgot." Louis took his backpack off and placed it on the ground, taking his hoodie off and giving to me. "I can't take this, Louis."

"I'm fine, I promise," He replied, kissing my forehead and putting his backpack on. "Anyways, you and I have to go somewhere after class today. We gotta go pick something up."

"What is it?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He said, before pressing his lips to mine quickly. "Get to class, Tomlinson." He joked, as he walked into the direction of his next class and I walked towards mine, trying to figure out what my husband had planned and why it was so secretive.

/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\

"Can I open my eyes yet?" I asked, as Louis walked behind me and nudged me forward. He chuckled, causing me to groan in frustration.

"I told you it was a surprise. Besides, it's worth the wait." He stopped me in my tracks and instructed me to keep my eyes closed. I put one hand on my hip and covered my eyes with the other, as I tried to listen for any clue as to what was happening. But what I didn't expect to happen was me being able to channel in on the entire conversation. "You've gotta let him go, Harry."

"But he's fluffy! Can we get one, Liam?"

"We'll talk about it, darling."

"Okay, fine." I heard Harry grumble.

"Can I open my eyes yet?!" I yelled.

"Keep them closed, woman!" Louis hollered, as I laughed quietly. I heard the door open and a small meow appear, as Louis told it to stay quiet. "Alright, open them."

I removed my hand from my face and instantly fell in love with the little animal in his arms. "Look at you!" I cooed, as I carefully grabbed him from Louis and pet the kitten. It was a little orange tabby with vibrant blue eyes. "You're the cutest little thing ever."

"I know we've talked about getting a pet for a few months now. So, when I saw that someone was selling kittens, I just had to get one. He was the only male of the litter and I thought he was the cutest thing ever."

"Let's be cliché and call him Teddy." I replied, lifting him up in the air a bit. "Yup, your name in Teddy."

"We have to run and grab cat supplies and things, but other than that he's ours." Louis told me, before kissing my cheek and pulling me towards his body.

With that, Louis and I exited Liam and Harry's apartment, with the closest thing to a baby we were going to have for a while.

__________________________________

Would you consider this a double update? Haha.

Josie brought up the children conversation, what did you think?

Did you enjoy the chapter? Lemme know.

The next chapter is going to have a little bit of drama, I believe. I wanna start picking up the story a bit and I think next chapter would be the right time to start some drama. Hahaha.

Love you!

Logan, xxx