thirty-one

COMMENT LIKE MAD.

_______________________

-Louis-

"Babe, I need you to listen to me!" I yelled, as Athena lounged at me full force. "Jade has control over you. She's making you believe-" A kick to the gut sent me to the ground, flat on my back. I held my hands up slightly, as she looked at me emotionless and dark. "This isn't you, babe! You know it's not!"

"You don't know me." She hissed, forcing her claws out. "You know nothing about me."

"You're only saying that because that's what Jade's making you believe! I know you more than you know yourself!" She jumped at me on the ground, the tips of her claws connecting with the ground close to my face. "Athena!"

Zayn stood behind her and laughed, as Harry, Liam, Logan, and Natalie fought off Jade. I glared at Zayn, before I rolled away quickly and stood to my feet. "Get Jade to release her." I snapped at Zayn, as Athena charged towards me. I turned and faced her, deflecting her punches and attacks, making sure not to hurt her at all.

"And why would I do such a thing?" He laughed. "I'm actually getting bored of you not fighting her back. I'm disappointed."

"She's my wife and she's carrying my child! I refuse to hurt her."

"If you won't hurt her, I will!" He snapped, as he punched me in the jaw, catching me completely off guard. He punched me the gut, before I got smart and grabbed his wrists, twisting it hard enough to slam him onto his back. He grabbed my leg and pulled it out from underneath me onto the floor. "Maybe I'll end you first; leave your wife and child without their precious-"

I growled, before lunging at him, punching him directly in the nose. He groaned in pain before my fist connected with his face a few more times, blood spilling from his nose and covering my fist. Blow after blow, I watched Zayn slowly get weaker, only telling me the fight against him was almost over.

Almost.

"Louis, stop!" Natalie yelled, pulling me off him and dragging me away. I thrashed in her grip as she set me against the nearest wall and stood in front of me. I tried moving past her but she held me down. "You can't kill him!"

"Do you not f***ing hear yourself right now?!" I snapped, looking at my in-law like she was mental. "He almost killed my wife, child, and you guys and you want me to stop?! Are you serious?!"

"Killing him won't solve anything, Louis!"

"It'll solve a lot actually!" I remarked before shoving past her, only to be grabbed by Logan tightly, his face directly in mine. "Let me go." I hissed, as he laughed curtly.

"Believe me, I want to kill him as well, but Nat is right." He stated. "Killing him won't solve any-" Screaming interrupted him mid-sentence, as Josie, Liam, and Harry looked at each other in shock, their chests all bobbing up and down quickly.

"Josie, what happened?!" Natalie yelled. "Where's Jade?"

Josie pointed over the edge of the building, Liam and Harry walking up to us quickly. "Did you throw her off the building?" Logan said.

Harry shook his head. "She backed into the short wall over near the door too fast and fell over it." He replied. "What happened to Zayn?" He asked, as I looked over Logan's shoulder to find that he was missing, a pool of blood in his place.

I looked towards the wall, only to find Zayn standing on top of it, his arm around Athena's neck tightly. I pushed myself away from Logan's grip and ran towards them, Zayn holding his hand out and laughing. "Come any closer and she dies. I still have some strength in me. I can snap her neck like a toothpick!"