Chapter 8

Hi people,

Edited by bullsfan0406. Again, thank you so much!

Thank you all for reading, voting, commenting and adding this story to you library! :D

Chapter 8

Adrian

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Today’s Friday and it’s gonna be a long day. I had a lot of stuff to do, so I decided it was better just to get up and get it over with so i headed to the bathroom for a shower.

Then, I remembered what happened yesterday with Leah. I’m such an idiot. I don’t know why I freaked out when I saw her almost kissing Max. He even seems to be a nice guy, but it’s just that it’s all new for me. I never saw her dating someone, and I guess I’m having a hard time trying to get used to the idea. But Vicky was right, I have to let her go… she’s not a little kid anymore. I really hope she’ll forgive me.

I put some nice clothes on, given that I was going to dad’s office after college, and went downstairs for breakfast. Everybody was already gone, Leah for school and mom and dad for work, so I just grabbed a granola bar and went to class.

After ages of a boring speech, we were finally dismissed and I went to dad’s office. He wanted me to see the place where the new mall was going to be built, so we went there together. It’s a really nice place. He showed me a few construction plants and we discussed a few details.

When we were done, I called Luke. My parents are going to visit my aunt Flora this weekend and they’ll will be back only by Sunday, so we decided to have a pool party at my place tomorrow. Almost everything was settled; I just needed to tell the girls to spend the day at Vicky’s and get some supplies.

We went out to get some beers, snacks, tequilas, salt and lemons. Hopefully, we would get to do body shots on the girls we invited.

When I got home a few hours later, I remembered that I needed to talk to Leah. Vicky was there as well and they both were sitting on the couch watching TV.

“Hey girls” I greeted them, kissing Vicky’s forehead, when I was going to kiss Leah’s, she got up and went to the kitchen.

“She’s still mad at me, isn’t she?” I asked Vicky.

“A little, yes.”

I went to the kitchen and hugged Leah from behind. “I’m sorry sis, please forgive me” I said kissing her cheek.

“Fine, stop drooling on me! Just don’t do it again, ok? I’m a big girl, I can take care of myself” she responded while stepping out of my hug.

“I know, Leah, but it’s really hard for me to see you almost kissing a guy! But I swear, it won’t happen again” I promised her and she smiled at me.

 When Leah went back to the living room, I followed her. It was time to tell them about my plans.

“Listen, girls, I’m having a pool party tomorrow, and…”

“We are having a pool party?” Leah interrupted me and then turned to Vicky “That’s so cool! Vicky, we’re so gonna go out right now to get new bathing suits!”

“Oh my God, we should go to that new store at the mall, they have the cutest bikinis and…”

“You two are not coming. Leah, you are staying at Vicky’s place.” I informed them, interrupting Vicky.

“What? Why? This is my house too you know! Please Adrian?” Leah pouted playfully.

“Pretty please?” Vicky asked as well.