16

Mandy's POV

The next day

-

I woke up in tears. The confusion of whether or not I hate Ryan is killing me.

I think I'll take Mike up on his offer. I need to know whether or not I hate Ryan.

Everybody is still sleeping, I might just go to The Devil Wears Prada's bus and bug Mike.

I slipped on a pair of sweatpants and stole Ricky's hoodie again. I also put on a pair of flip flops and walked off the bus. I probably look like a fucking crackhead but I don't care.

I walked down the street to The Devil Wears Prada's bus.

I got to their bus and knocked on the door. A few moments later, Mike opened the door, he was shirtless, his hair in all different directions and he looks groggy as hell. Oh my god, I woke him up.

"Hey, Mandy" he yawned.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No, I woke up about ten minutes ago" he replied.

"Oh, okay" I said. We remained awkwardly silent for a few seconds

"Any reason as to why you're here?" He asked.

"I think I like Ryan" I said.

"Say no more" he told me as he walked outside.

"Alright, so what made you come to that realization?" He asked, slinging an arm around my shoulders.

"Well, last night, he and I got into a fight over who sat in the back lounge because I wanted to watch TV and he wanted quiet. So, we had a staring contest. I think we both lost because he kissed me in the midst of this staring contest and this kiss went farther than I preferred, so, now I have another one of his shirts and more regret" I told him.

"Oh my gosh. Mandy, how many times have you slept with him?" He asked.

"Twice" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't even know. It just... Happens. We'll fight and then out of nowhere, his dick is inside of me or we're kissing or cuddling" I explained.

"I think he likes you, but isn't willing to admit it" he suggested.

"He doesn't like me. We've hated each other since day one and that's how it needs to stay" I insisted.

"Being hateful isn't going to help you. If he didn't like you in the slightest bit, he wouldn't be trying to be affectionate with you after a fight. I think he really does like you, Mandy" he told me.

"I guess that makes sense, but I'm not allowed to like him" I said.

"That's why I'm here, I'll help you like someone else" he said.

"That someone else is you?" I asked. He nodded.

"How long do we need to try things out?" I asked.

"I say, about two weeks. If you don't feel right with me at the end of those two weeks. We don't have to date. But don't lie to me about your feelings for me by any means. I hate being lied to, I don't like being led on and lying wouldn't look very good on your end" he replied.

"Alright, I don't lie most of the time, anyway. So you wouldn't have much to worry about" I told him.

"Okay, do you wanna go on a date on our day off?" He asked.

"Uh... Sure" I replied awkwardly.

"Alright, just dress casual because we're going to the movies" he told me.