2

Amanda's POV

A week later

-

"Get your shoes on, Mandy" Chris said.

"Why?" I asked, not really wanting to move.

"Because we're going to Ricky's" he told me.

"If we're going over there to watch the Office, then I'm not going" I told him.

"We're not gonna be watching the Office, now get shoes on" he told me. He says they're not gonna be watching the watching that stupid show every time we go over there and guess what? They watch a fucking marathon of that show. I hate that show so fucking much.

-

We got to Ricky's- wait a minute... This is Ryan's house! I'm going home...

"Dad... Why are we at Ryan's?" I asked suspiciously.

"Because you two are gonna learn how to get along before the next tour, whether you like it or not" he told me, his tone strict and fatherly.

"Dad..." I groaned.

"I don't want to hear it, Amanda Lynn" he said, using my first and middle name.

"Does shitkowski know I'm coming over?" I asked.

"Yup. He's not a huge fan of the idea of you two being in the same room together but he said he'll deal with it" he told me.

"I'm not going to enjoy this" I groaned.

"Quit whining, Mandy. Now, I have a date tonight, so I'll be here at around eleven to pick you up" he told me.

"A date? With who? Is she a girl? Or is she a guy? Are you gay and you're still in the closet?" I asked.

"Stop with all the questions, I met a girl at the meet and greet on the last day of tour. Turns out, she lives close by and she's around my age and she's pretty, I wanna see if things will work out" he replied, blushing.

"Aww! Dad is blushing and wait a minute! You're having Ryan babysit me!" I gushed before realizing what his plan was.

"Why would I have my friend baby sit my nineteen year old?" He asked.

"It seems like something you would do, Chris" I replied.

"You're not wrong. Now go, my date is in an hour, love you, kiddo" he said.

"Love you too, Chris" I said, getting out of his car. I walked up to Ryan's front door.

I rang the doorbell.

Ryan eventually opened the door.

"If you wanna be let in, you need to leave your bad attitude outside" he told me.

"Just let me, Sitkowski" I stated, getting irritated. He rolled his eyes and let me in.

"Shoes off" he told me. I rolled my eyes and took off my shoes.

"Just chill out in the living room, I'll be in my room" he told me.

"Such a great way to treat your guest!" I said.

"You know I could have chained you up out in the backyard like a fucking dog?" He said.

"Being treated like a dog would be a lot better than having to endure being stuck in the same area as you for four hours" I spat.

"You're a bitch, Amanda" he said.

"And proud of it" I smirked. He rolled his eyes.

-Ryan's POV-

She's so irritating. But she's so pretty at the same time. I only pick on her because she's still a little one.

She takes so much offense into me trying to have fun with her. I take offense into her hating me.

I have to get her to not hate me before tour begins. Which is in two weeks.

I remember when I met her, she was thirteen and I had just joined the band. I was really confused when Chris told me that he had a thirteen year old when he was twenty-two almost twenty-three at the time. He later explained that he was her guardian and sees her as his daughter.

Well, when I met her, I called her 'shortstop', 'squirt', 'small fry', 'shrimp', and 'tiny child'. She didn't like that very much, really short people don't really have a tolerance for being teased about their height. I mean, look at Ricky, he's literally turned into Satan a couple times.

I like taking the piss out of her. I don't do it to make her hate me more, I do it because I wanna try to have fun with her which is virtually impossible since she's so uptight.

She had a pretty laid back guy raising her, I don't understand how she's so uptight.

Maybe, it's because of her past, I'm assuming it's rough since she was kicked to the curb. She never talks about it, hell, Chris is the only one that knows her real last name.

Chris is a great father to her honestly, in interviews and upon first glance you would never know that he basically has a child that he's raised as his own. He loves Mandy to death. I'm pretty sure he'd be a completely different person if she weren't in his life.

Chris told me that when he was going through the whole process of becoming her legal guardian and trying to adopt her, he was almost tempted to give custody to his mom and dad but he wanted to prove to them that he was responsible.

Okay, I'm done rambling on about how great of a father figure that Chris is.

I'm gonna go check on Mandy.

I walked out of my room and out to the living room.

Mandy was laying on the couch, passed the fuck out.

I turned off the TV and light. I grabbed a blanket out of the linen closet and covered her with it.

It's only seven thirty at night, it's almost like she's a little kid. Little kids are the only people I've met that fall asleep this early at night.

Now to wait for Chris...