9

Mandy's POV

-

"Because I wanted to make you feel better, it was obvious that you were pissed at me, it was kind of my way of saying sorry" he said.

How do I respond to that?

"You okay, Mandy?" He asked.

"I don't know how to respond to what you just said" I told him.

"Saying 'thank you' would have been nice" he told me. Oh there he goes again. Being an asshole. 'A thank you would have been nice' fuck off, Ryan.

"Can you not be an asshole?" I asked.

"Can you not be a bitch?" He asked in the same tone while pushing me out of his lap.

"Being a bitch is the only thing I'm good at so get the fuck used to it" I told him.

"Whatever" he mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Oh and we do not mention any of this to my dad, not under any circumstances should he know that we fucked" I told him.

"Wasn't gonna tell him anyways. I'm not gonna risk getting kicked out of the band" he shrugged.

Chris would murder the both of us if he found out that we fucked. He'd probably have a little bit of mercy on me but he'd probably brutally murder Ryan.

"Put some fucking pants on and put your own shirt on. What if Chris were to come over and see you like this?" He told me. I took off the shirt and threw it at him. I didn't really care if my tits were hanging out, it's not like he didn't just see them thirty minutes ago. I grabbed the remainder of my clothes off of the floor and put them on.

I also picked up his pants and threw them at him.

"Happy now you prick?!" I spat.

"Actually, yeah, I am. Thank you for asking" he said sarcastically as he put his clothes on.

-Ryan's POV-

Once again... I fucked everything up. Everything was going fine until I said 'a thank you would have been nice'.

I'm a complete hypocrite. I told her that Collin only wants down her pants and I just got down her pants.

I think it's pretty weird how not too long ago she was screaming my name in pleasure, now she's screaming my name in anger. Well... That's my fault.

I was okay with her walking around my house in my shirt and with no pants on. But then I remembered that Chris was supposed to stop by today to see how we were getting along.

It's noon, now. Chris should be here in about an hour.

Now, to wait to fake being nice to her...

-Mandy's POV-

When Chris comes over

-

"Mandy! Your dad is here!" Ryan shouted. I ran to the front door and hugged Chris.

"How are you two getting along?" Chris asked.

"Great" Ryan and I lied.

"I'm guessing you're ready to come home then?" Chris asked. Do I stay and let Ryan make my life hell or do I go home and get chewed out by dad for texting Collin? I think I wanna go home.

"I think I'm ready to come home" I replied.

"Alright, gather your stuff" he said.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed my brush and shit.

"Mandy, take my shirt, it looks better on you, anyway" Ryan said, handing me the shirt I was wearing after we had sex.

"Uh thank you" I replied awkwardly.

"No problem" he said before pecking my lips. What. Why is he all of a sudden being nice to me?

I got my bag and put the brush and the shirt into it.

I walked back out to the front door.

"We'll see you later, Ryan" Chris said as we walked out of Ryan's house and out to Chris's car.

We got out to Chris's car. We threw my bag into the back. We got into his car and pulled out of the driveway.

"So, I heard you were texting Collin even after I blocked his number" Chris said.

"Yes, I was messaging him. You won't have to worry about him anymore. He blocked me and doesn't ever want to speak to me again. Only because your guitar player is an ass" I told him.

"Why is Ryan an ass now?" He asked, an annoyed sigh escaped his mouth after he asked the question.

"Well, Collin got a job at Walmart and was working the ten items or less line last night and Collin was saying hi to me, saw Ryan, got jealous and asked who was with me. Ryan of course took Collin's jealousy into his own amusement and told Collin that he was my boyfriend. Which is why Collin doesn't want to speak to me again" I explained.

"I would get upset that Ryan would say he's your boyfriend, in fact, I kind of am but I'm pretty sure he only did it for the sake of protecting you" he told me.

"I doubt it. Why would he protect me? He hates me as much as I hate him" I said.

"Maybe he doesn't hate you, maybe he cares about you but you're just too blind to see it" he told me.

I doubt Ryan cares about me. He probably didn't want to cheer me up this morning. He probably just wanted down my pants. How stupid was to just let him have at me?

Ryan hates me and I hate him. That's how it's supposed to work out. We haven't gotten along since we've met and that's how it's always gonna be...