8

Mandy's POV

The next morning

-

I woke up and saw that I had a bunch of messages from Collin.

The latest one said;

Don't ever talk to me again Amanda Dudley. Yeah, of course you would try to hop on my dick as soon as I get back, not even telling me you had a boyfriend. It was a mistake to even love you. I wanted us to actually be together. Oh and you probably saw I was working the ten items or less line and wanted to rub in my face that you had a boyfriend. I hope you get an STD bitch. After you read this, I'm blocking your ass and I don't ever want to speak to you again, fuck you, bye.

Ouch.

He doesn't even want me to explain myself.

Fuck you, Ryan. You ruined any chance I had with Collin.

Tears began to fall out of my eyes. Collin wanted us to be official. Fuck you, Chris for being overprotective. Fuck you, Ryan for lying. Fuck you, Collin for breaking my heart again.

"Mandy? You awake?" I heard Ryan's voice ask. I rolled my eyes as I continued to cry.

"Fuck off, Ryan!" I snapped. I felt the couch cushion sink in and his arms wrap around my shoulders.

"It's gonna be okay..." He cooed. I threw his arms off of me and got up.

"This is all your fault!" I screamed.

"What did I do?!" He asked.

"You ruined any chance I had with Collin! He fucking hates me now and never wants to speak to me again! He fucking blocked me!" I shouted.

"I fail to see how I ruined any chance you had with him" he said.

"Did you forget that you told him that you were my boyfriend?!" I cried.

"You're overreacting" he insisted.

"How would you like it if I just told some girl that likes you and you like her back that I was your girlfriend?!" I shouted.

"I wouldn't freak the fuck out. I would explain to her that you're a crazy bitch" he shrugged. I walked up to him and slapped him. He stared at me and pulled me down onto the couch and held me.

"Let m-" I began to say before his lips hit mine. I kissed him back. My mind told me not to but my body developed a mind of its own and kissed that douche back.

Our lips moved in sync, his tongue glided across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I didn't want to grant him access into my mouth but I'm making out with him, I might as well.

I opened my mouth up. He snaked his tongue in and our tongues fought for dominance.

He pulled away and started kissing my neck.

-

The more we kissed the farther it went. It went way further than I would have liked. With that being said, I lost my virginity to a guy that I hate.

He had me in his arms, he was in only his boxers, I was wearing my underwear and his shirt.

"Why did we have sex with each other?" I asked as he kissed my cheek.

"Because I wanted to make you feel better, it was obvious that you were pissed at me, it was kind of my way of saying sorry" he told me.

How do I respond to that?