A/N

Hey guys! It's Bri here! I just wanted to let you all know that this story is finished. I made a sequel called I am the Lie that Keeps you Divine. And it would be awesome if you guys read it- well, if you enjoyed this story.

Also, thank you all so much for the support. This story isn't getting as much feedback as my Ricky Horror stories, but that's alright!

I really hope you guys liked this story. It was different for me to write, seeing as I've been writing Ricky Horror stories for the past year.

I've turned away from writing about Ricky because I'm not as thirsty for him anymore (omg not those words exactly but I didn't want to say I wasn't as obsessed, you guys know what I mean...). Plus, I feel like my Ricky stories just had the same general plotline.

Like, girl meets Ricky. Girl falls in love with Ricky. Girl and Ricky fight. Girl and Ricky break up. Girl finds another guy and cheats on him with Ricky. And most of the time she ends up pregnant.

I feel like it was getting over done and straying away from writing primarily about Ricky was my way of trying to improve my writing style in a way.

Anyway... I'm done rambling. Thank you for the support and please read the sequel to this story.

-Bri