29.

Mandy's POV

Around Christmas time

-

The past couple weeks have been quite boring. The only things I've really done are talk to Mike, hang out with dad, go to my grandparents' and eat.

I'm hoping that I'm not as bored when Mike comes out for Christmas- which is about a week away.

Speaking of Mike, he's calling me right now.

I picked up my phone and answered the call.

"Hey babe!" I chirped into the phone.

"Hey..." Mike responded sadly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said.

"You're lying" I replied.

"No, I'm not" he replied.

"I can tell that you're lying by the tone of your voice, tell me what's wrong" I told him. He sighed heavily before speaking.

"I'm not coming out for Christmas" he said plainly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I... I just... I just can't anymore" he said.

"Can you please elaborate on why?" I asked.

"It's because I don't want to be with you anymore" he said.

"Y-you're breaking up with me?" I asked, trying not to cry.

"Yes. I'm sorry! I still like you and care about you and all... It's just... I can't do this long distance thing, it's not that I can't do it, it's because we both tour and will very rarely see each other, even when one of us are home, the other is probably still on tour. I just don't think it's going to work out" he said.