13

Chris's POV

The next morning

-

We're at our next venue. We don't have to play until tonight, as usual. Everybody is awake or just waking up except for Ryan and Mandy.

I'm gonna go wake them up. We all want to get breakfast but we'll feel guilty if we leave them behind.

I walked back to the bunk area, I opened up Mandy's bunk, she wasn't in there. Maybe she's in the bathroom...

I turned around and opened up Ryan's bunk, he wasn't in there as well. They better not be in the bathroom together.

I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. No answer. I opened the door and the bathroom was empty.

Where could they possibly be?

I walked to the back lounge and found Mandy snuggled into Ryan and Ryan had his arms wrapped around her.

Aww... But no... It's great that they're getting along but this is a no. I don't want my daughter dating my band mate.

I looked closer at them and noticed a bruise on Mandy's neck.

Oh hell no. They better not have made out or anything of the sort.

"Ryan! Mandy! Get up!" I shouted. Mandy opened her eyes and wriggled out of Ryan's grasp. I'll talk to her about the hickey later. I'll talk to her alone about it. I wanna make sure that her and Ryan don't have anything going on.

When Mandy got out of Ryan's arms, Ryan groaned and slowly sat up.

"Why'd you wake me up?" Mandy asked.

"We're going to breakfast, you wanna go?"  I asked. She shook her head.

"I'm gonna stay back. I'm tired as fuck" she said.

"Alright, I'll bring you something back kiddo" I said, giving her a hug and a kiss on the forehead. She walked to the bunk area and got in her bunk.

"Ryan, you coming?" I asked.

"Sure" he said, getting up.

-Mandy's POV-

The guys left about thirty minutes ago. I can't get back to sleep.

I got out of bed and threw on a random hoodie I found. It's Ricky's. Oh well. 

I grabbed my phone and walked off the bus.

I sat outside in the crisp, October air.

I played on my phone until I saw a pair of feet in front of me.

"What's a pretty little lady like you doing out here all by yourself in the cold?" The person asked. I looked up to see Mike from The Devil Wears Prada.

"I have nothing better to do" I shrugged as he sat down next to me.

"Where's your dad?" He asked.

"Breakfast. I wanted to stay behind to sleep, since I was partying with The Word Alive until really late last night. But I couldn't sleep" I explained.

"Partied hard I'm guessing? Judging by your neck?" He asked.

"Not really, Luke was just... Frisky" I chuckled.

"Are you guys a thing?" He asked.

"No, just friends" I said. He grinned slightly.

"Not trying to sound creepy or anything but you're really pretty and I would like to get to know you more. Can I have your number?" He asked.

"Uh sure" I replied, handing him my phone.

He put his number into my phone. I shot him a quick text, so he had my number.

"Thank you, beautiful" he said. I blushed.

"Everybody on this tour are such flirts" I said.

"It's just in my nature, sweetheart" he winked.

"So how are you liking this tour, so far?" I asked.

"It's cool. I don't want to get too pumped over it until about halfway through so that I know it's going well" he replied.

"Makes sense" I stated.

"How do you like touring with the Motionless guys?" He asked.

"I like it, I get to be with my dad all the time but I fucking hate Ryan" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because he's a fucking prick" I told him.

"There's more behind it isn't there?" He asked.

"He adds to the list. First it was because he always called me short, shrimp, and all that stuff, then it was was because he was just really mean to me, now it's because he had sex with me a little while back and he told me that it meant nothing, but yet, I woke up this morning, in his arms" I explained.

"Maybe you guys like each other but don't wanna accept it?" He suggested.

"Maybe, I can't like him though, he's my dad's bandmate, my dad would kill us if we dated" I replied.

"If you come to realize that you like him, call me or something, I'll take you on a date or something to maybe help you like lose those feelings for him" he said, winking.

"Well, aren't you smooth?" I laughed.

"It's in my nature, but seriously, just text me or something and I'll try to help" he smiled.

"Thanks, I'll definitely consider it if it comes to that" I told him.

"No problem, just out of curiosity, how old are you?" He asked.

"Nineteen, how old are you?" I asked.

"Twenty-six, Chris seems a little young to have a nineteen year old" he said.

"He is. I'm not really his daughter, he was my guardian since I was nine, he tried adopting me but the state wouldn't let him since he's not married and he has to travel a lot. But I think of him as a dad" I told him.

"That makes sense, if you don't mind me asking, how did you end up with Chris?" He asked.

"It's a long story" I said.

"Oh okay. Well, I should go, the others are probably wondering where I am. And text me" he said, hugging me.

He seems pretty nice.