6

Mandy's POV

The next day

-

"Wake up, Amanda" I heard Chris's voice say.

"Go away!" I groaned, rolling over and snuggling up in my blanket. As soon as I got comfy, my blanket was taken away.

"Nope! Get up! It's noon! You're going over to Ryan's while you're grounded" he said. I rolled my eyes and stretched.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"Yes. You crossed the line last night" he said.

"I didn't mean what I said last night!" I said.

"You still disobeyed me. I was trying to keep you from making a bad choice" he said.

"But are you really going ground a legal adult?" I asked. He sighed.

"No... But I still want you and Ryan to learn how to get along, you can have your phone back though" he said. I sighed in defeat and success.

"But... Your number is changed and I already blocked Collin" he said. I tried not to roll my eyes. I didn't want to get put into anymore hot water.

"Get packed up, you're staying there for three days" he said.

"Is Ryan okay with this?" I asked.

"Yeah, he wants you to not hate him" he said. Good luck Shitkowski! It ain't happening!

I got up and began to get ready. It's gonna be a long three days.

-

I'm now at Ryan's. Ew.

"Be good, Mandy" Chris said.

"I'll try" I sighed.

"I'm being serious, I love you, kiddo" he told me.

"I love you too, dad" I replied as he walked out of Ryan's house.

I got out my phone. I may not be able to text or call Collin but I can kik him. I'm not gonna let my dad get in the way of me getting my best friend and maybe boyfriend back because he's overprotective.

Ryan's in his room right now, playing guitar, so I have nothing to worry about for now.

-an hour later-

Collin and I have been flirting back and forth.

"Who ya texting?" Ryan asked, looking over my shoulder. I glared at him and turned off my phone screen.

"None of your business" I said.

"Don't tell me that you're texting that Collin kid" he said.

"I'm not" I lied. He grabbed my phone and started going through shit. I tried to grab for it.

"You are texting Collin! The contact says 'Collin Martin'! And you guys are flirting! Oh my god! I can't!" He laughed.

"Give it back, Shitkowski!" I growled.

"'I wish your dad didn't walk in on us, I would have loved fucking you'! You said you're merely a child and have never seen a dick before!" He read out, still laughing his ass off.

"My sex life is none of your business!" I shouted.

"You don't have one! I can tell by your eyes! You still have that glazed over look in your eyes!" He pointed out. I blushed in embarrassment. He was right. I don't have one.

"Aww! Little Mandy is blushing!" He teased. I rolled my eyes as rage gathered up inside of me.

"Shut the fuck up, Ryan! Leave me the fuck alone! Stay the fuck out of my life! And give me my fucking phone back!" I shouted. He stared at me for a moment an began to laugh again. My rage over powered me and I punched him in the face, causing his nose to bleed. He dropped my phone, making the screen shatter.

"What the fuck was that for?!" He shouted, holding his nose.

"I'm sorry! You pissed me off!" I said, trying to look at his nose. He pushed me away.

"Go fucking sit back down! I'll clean myself up! Go be a fucking bitch! It's the only thing you're good at!" He shouted, walking out of the living room.

Oh god. He's gonna tell Chris on me.