34.

Mandy's POV

May 2016

-

The guys leave for the studio tomorrow morning. I'm really going to miss them. Especially my dad and Ryan.

Ryan and I are still together. Nobody suspects a thing. My dad just thinks we're finally friends.

In the past few months, Ryan and I have fought, but it was over something stupid and we took a break for about a week and got back together.

That was like back in March, before my birthday. Holy shit. I'm twenty now... But, let's just say my birthday was kind of miserable.

I was PMSing and I bitched at Ryan, he took it the wrong way and we argued about it and broke up.

Not that it matters, now. I just thought I should fill you guys in about why we broke up.

"Get your shoes on Mandy, we're all going over to Balz's house for dinner" my dad said.

"Can't I just stay here?" I asked.

"Nope. Come on" he said. I rolled my eyes and slipped on my shoes. I grabbed my phone and followed Chris.

We walked out the door, out into the cool May night air. We walked to his car, he started his car and rolled down the windows.

The Misfits was playing softly when he started his car.

We buckled ourselves in and began to drive.

"I'm gonna miss you, dad" I said.

"I'm gonna miss you too, kiddo" he said.

"This'll be the first time we've been apart since I was still in High School" I said.

"About two years. Holy shit" he realized.

"I graduated two years ago. Oh my god. Right after I graduated, I went on Warped with you guys, that was my first tour as a merch girl" I said as my phone buzzed.

I looked down to see Ryan texted me.

Ryan

When you get home
tonight, you should
sneak out so we can
have some alone time
before I leave ❤

I know what he's implying. He wants to sleep with me before he leaves. I'd have to think about that. I know I shouldn't have to since I've slept with him before. But honestly, I haven't slept with him at all in our relationship.

We've been taking it pretty slow, honestly. He hasn't been hinting toward sex or anything. The closest we've come to doing it in our relationship was making out one time. My dad knocked on the door, so we had to stop.

Since tonight will be the last time I'll see Ryan for a while, one time won't hurt.

We're both semi-responsible and smart adults, so doing that stuff with him won't cause any harm. The only harm that could come from it, is my dad finding out.

"We're at Balz's, Mandy" dad announced. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car.

I walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. Toronto and Casper began to bark, alerting Balz and Ryan-Ashley that there were visitors at the door.

Ryan-Ashley answered the door.

"Hey, Amanda Panda!" Ryan-Ashley greeted, hugging me before letting me in.

"Hey, Ryan-Ashley!" I replied. She led me to the living room. The entire band, minus my dad and Ghost were sitting in there. Ryan's eyes lit up when he saw me.

I sat down next to him and he secretly wrapped an arm around my waist.

-

We all ate dinner and just hung out. Now, dad and I are home. It's like ten o'clock at night.

Dad's already headed to bed since his flight is at like four o'clock in the morning.

"Mandy, before I go to bed, here" he said handing me a piece of paper.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Plane ticket. You're coming with us to the studio. Maybe you can do guest vocals on the new album. Plus, you don't have your shit together yet, so, I'd feel bad if I just left you here" he replied.

"Oh my god... Thank you, dad!" I smiled, giving him a bear hug.

"You're welcome, kiddo. I love you to death, I hope you know that" he told me, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too, dad" I said, smiling.

"Now, get your shit together. I'm going to bed" he said, hugging me once more. He walked out of my room and shut the door behind him.

I dug out a suitcase and started to throw random shit in there.

I can't wait to tell Ryan that I'm going to the studio with them. I'll tell him tonight when he comes over.

I feel bad that Gwen isn't coming along. But then again, she has two kids who are in school right now.

Chris and Gwen are still together. I can tell that they really love each other. I've never seen him look at his past girlfriends like that before.

Danielle and Tyler also really like Chris.

Gwen came over a couple months ago when they were at school and she told us that her kids like Chris better than they like their own father.

She said that Danielle told her that their dad would forget to feed them for a day or two at a time.

I feel bad for the kids, really. I feel bad that they were subjected to having such a horrible father.

But I know that not everybody is as fortunate to have a father as great as Chris in their lives.

I hope Gwen and Chris have a kid together. I've always wanted to know how Chris would handle having his own biological children instead of having an adoptive daughter and maybe stepchildren at some point.

Speaking of children. Gwen came over alone last night and I know damn well what her and Chris did. Thank god I was on a date with Ryan.

Ryan and I didn't really do anything on our date, but I enjoyed it. We watched movies and ate pizza.

-

I got finished packing about an hour ago. It's like one o'clock in the morning now.

I'm tired. I gave up on Ryan coming over. I think I'm gonna go to bed.

Thanks for disappointing me, Ryan. Don't say you're going to come over and not come over.

Oh never mind. He texted me.

Ryan

Hey baby, I'm outside
sorry I took so long
I had to get last
minute shit together

I got out of bed and crawled out of my window. Ryan was sitting outside, on the hood of his car.

I ran over to him and jumped in his arms and kissed him.

"Guess what?" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm coming out to the studio with you guys" I smiled. He stayed silent before kissing me.

"That's great" he said.

"We need to go to bed" I said.

"We'll sleep on the plane" he said.

"I'd like to get at much sleep as I can before we gotta leave" I insisted.

"Fine. I'll see you in the morning, love" he said. I gave him a hug and kissed him on the lips. He pulled away and kissed my forehead before getting back in his car.

"Bye, baby" I said before going back inside.

Finally... I can go to bed...