I Love You!

5 Years Later:

"Aunt Clary, wake up!" My eyes slowly opened to Ray, Georgie's 4-year-old daughter. ( Who was named after my mom.)

"Good morning Ray." I said sitting up, noticing she was dressed and her blond curly hair was brushed. That either meant she learned how to get ready by herself or Owen was here (or as she liked to call him, Uncle Owen).

"Uncle Owen brought doughnuts!" I smiled. I was right.

"We better go eat them before your mom comes and picks you up!" Ray grinned while jumping up and down. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the kitchen. As I walked in, Owen was getting down some plates from the cabinet. I smiled. Life has been good.

I had my own apartment.

I officially owned the diner.

I was still dating Owen.

I had 4 awesome friends (Bethany, Karena, Georgie and Chase.)

Can life get any better?

"Good morning sunshines." Owen said to Ray and I. Ray tugged Owens's shirt. Owen looked down at her.

"Yes, Ray?"

"I want doughnuts." He cracked a grin.

"You better go sit down, and I or Aunt Clary will bring your food." She nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

"So when is Georgie coming to pick her up?" He asked while getting Ray's plate ready.

"Ummm, Georgie said around 12." He and I both looked at the clock that was located on the stove.

It was eleven.

"What are your plans for today?"

"After Georgie picks her up, I'm going to head to the diner and check/ help out with things."

"Are you free tonight?" Owen asked.

"Yes, why?" I asked, looking at him with a questioned expression.

"I want to take you to dinner. How about I pick you up here at 7?"

"Why don't we have dinner here? I can make something, chicken, your favorite." I mentioned. He shook his head and went in the other room with Ray's plate. Owen returned a few seconds later.

"No, I want to take you somewhere nice."

"I think dinner here at my house will be nice, come on." I pouted/

"Why are you so set on having dinner here?" He asked.

"You don't have a job."

Did I mention 4 years ago Owen quit his job? Well yep, he did.

He has had a job here and there, but nothing big. I always wondered where he got the money for things, but he told me not to worry about it. I admit I have tried to find out, but I can't. Maybe his family was rich...but I just don't know. And he always seemed to come up with an idea...

"I'm taking you to dinner."

"Owen-"

"No, I'm going to take you to a fancy restaurant, to have a fancy dinner, with you in a fancy dress. Please, I want to do something nice for my girl." I stepped closer to Owen.

"Something nice?" I said in a seductive tone of voice. He smiled and inched closer to me.

"Very nice place." His sexy voice made my seductive voice sound like a crap. We were now face to face and getting closer.

"AUNT CLARY! UNCLE OWEN!" Owen and I let out a big sigh.

"Coming Ray." I said backing away from Owen and grabbing a doughnut. When I entered the living room I noticed that there was coloring books, makers, colored pencils and STICKERS!

"Ray, what did I tell you about stickers? Omigosh there all over the couch, crap!"

"Oh, I'm telling mommy, aunt Clary said a no, no word." Ray said. I looked at her. I love Ray to death. I mean I basically helped Georgie raise her when Georgie's husband died. But Ray gets into everything. I was about to go off when Owen said something.

"How about you go get a shower and get ready for work and me and lil Ray here will clean up the mess." Owen said.

I looked at him. "I can't let you clean all this by yourself."

"I'm not doing it by myself...Ray's going to help me." He smiled.

"No, anyways don't you have an interview today for a new job?" Owen looked at me.

"Yeah, but it's not until late afternoon." I looked at him sideways; he smiled and kissed my forehead. "Go. Get ready. I'll take care of this." He kissed me again on my forehead and I gave in. I nodded and walked to the bathroom.

When I got out, Ray's voice greeted me.

"AUNT CLARY!" I took the towel off my head. And walked into the living room. It was spotless. Owen was sitting on the couch, flipping through the channels.

"Nice job you guys!" Ray smiled and pointed to Owen.

"He did it all and even gave me some money for more stickers." I looked at Owen and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Aunt Clary, I like your jeans." Ray said.

"Thank you, I like your pink princess shirt." I said.

"Anybody home?" I looked at the front door hallway and saw Georgie.

"MOMMY!" Ray said running to Georgie.

"Hello baby, I missed you." Georgie bended down to Ray.

"Mommy, can we go to the park?" Georgie looked like she was thinking long and hard.

"I think we can pull that off. Your brother Max wanted to go also and we have time." Ray's face lit up.

"YEAH! Aunt Clary, do you want to come?"

I looked at Ray and shook my head. "I have to go to work." I said and Ray's face fell.

"O-okay." she said in a sad voice.

"But maybe sometime this week." Ray looked at me and happily nodded. I loved the way when she nodded her, blond curls bounce, and I chuckled.

"Ready Ray?" Georgie asked.

"Yep." Ray waved and hugged us good-bye.

Once she was gone, I turned to Owen who had resumed his spot on the couch. I walked over to him and sat down. "I think I'm about to head to the diner. You okay with staying here?"

He nodded. "Yeah I'm fine. I'll head to my apartment soon and get ready for...my interview. I will be back here at 7." I nodded and got up.

"Love you," Owen said. I stood there for a second. Owen had been saying that for a while, but right now when he said that it froze me. There was something in his voice, almost like nervousness, that made me look at him sideways. I shook it off.

"Love you too," I said slowly.

I hope yall like this and I would be honored if you...YES YOU...reviewed. Thanks!

I would also like you to please check out The First Winter Snow stories they ROCK!

Thank you to my editor, Kyeire, you help me so much! (Kyeire's stories are really good too, check them out peeps!)

Kyeire: Oh baby! What a nice chapter! I love the cute little Ray! (For some reason, her spirit would make me think of Stevie Ray(from House Of Night) when she was Ray's age. Is it only me?) Either way, cutie! So if you like Ray…REVIEW! Or she will suddenly vanish!...Okay, so that won't happen….or will it? MWA HAHAHAHA!
Oh no! RRD would never allow that to happen! Doggonit!
JUST REVIEW DAMMIT! Lol. {/End: Editor's Note}