The Plan

Chapter 5: The Plan

Please Review!

"I have a date Friday!" Sarah said.

"What? You just broke up with my brother a few minutes ago, how can you already have a date?"

"Well, Wren said that he and a group of his friend were going out this Friday. He invited me as a date, but I said no. He told me if I change my mind, it's open. I'm going to go."

"Wait! Wren?"

"Yeah, he may be a tad emo, but you have to admit…he's hot!"

"Yeah, but not my kind of guy."

"What do you look for in a guy?" Sarah asked.

"One: someone who likes the same things I do. Takes part in things I do, not afraid of life. Of course he has to be a complete gentleman, smiles-"

"Smiles?"

"Yeah, I don't want a guy who's always sad looking. I want a guy I can look at and smile at and he smiles at me. I want someone who compliments me, someone I can trust, etc."

"Wow, what a list."

"I know, but I think there are guys like that out there." Sarah mumbled something.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing, I think it's time I leave. I have...homework to complete."

"Okay, bye." I said, Sarah got up and left, but I swear she was smiling when she left.

Either she's excited about homework (Which isn't right….I mean, come on Sarah and homework? Never.)

Or

She's up to something.

Josh P.O.V

Clary was asleep, I checked. And Sarah was heading over. Sarah's in on my plan to make Clary fall in love with me. It all started yesterday when I left Clary's room, knowing what I wanted. Once I got to my room, I called Sarah and told her to come over. When she got here, I broke up with her. She asked why, and that's when I explained to her about Clary and made her promise not to tell. She actually said she knew, which surprised me. But what surprised me more was that she agreed to help me, but we agreed to only meet when Clary is either asleep, or nowhere near us. Sarah said she had a plan, but I am still worried.

What if Clary doesn't like me?

"Earth to Josh!" Sarah said waving her hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my train of thought.

"What! Oh, it's you...how did you get in?"

"I used the spare key. I've seen Clary use it all the time."

"Oh."

"So are you ready?"

"Question is, for what?"

"I have a plan."

"Okay…?"

"Here." Sarah handed me a paper. I looked at it and read it aloud.

"Plan of Love..." I looked at Sarah. "Really?"

"It was the only title I could think of at the time…continue."

"Action 1: Stop calling her lil sis, or sis.

Action 2: Show her you care.

Action 3: Take interest in her daily life.

Action 4: Plan things with her.

Action 5: Always smile around her.

Action 6: Compliment her.

Action 7: Be yourself, but also ALWAYS act like a gentleman.

Action 8: Let her get her way, don't argue.

Action 9: She needs help, you help.

Action 10: Tell her the truth about her not being your real sister. If you want Clary to fall for you, she needs to know the truth that you two are in no way related…

That's it?" I asked.

"So far, but number 10 is the most important."

"I don't know..."

"Oh Josh you're going through with this. Even if I have to make you, you will." I was, at that moment, truly scared of a girl. Sarah gave me a look that would kill an army, seriously...

"Okay, I'm up for it."

"Good because you start tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes! You're going to make her breakfast, and take her to school. And whatever you do…no pranks. Those days are over."

"Yeah, I figured that."

"Don't get smart with me boy." I smiled, and she did too.

"Thanks Sarah."

"No problem, you can tell me that when y'all get married." I laughed."Oh, I'm serious! You two are so perfect for each other!" She clapped her hands together.

"I hope so." I said, hoping with all my heart that we will be together. Sarah got up and went to my door.

"Remember, get up bright and early. You, my friend, have to start to make her fall for you...!" With that, she walked out.

This is going to work out...It has to!

Please Review...I hope you like it...PLEASE REVIEW!

PLEASE REVIEW!

Please Review!

I OWE ALL MY EDITING IN THIS CHAPTER TO KYEIRE...THANKS A MILLION!