"Oops"

ºTwo months laterº
Riv's p.o.v.
We have been waiting to hear word back about our newest tour for the past 3 weeks. We released our album about a month ago. It got us a huge fanbase. We call them our 'Dizzy Dreamers'. I know right, awesome name. Destiny joined the band the day after we performed on graduation. She is suprisingly an awesome drummer. Jack, of course, didn't like the idea of her 'not continuing his legacy'. Anyways we brought it up with our manager, Tehran, to have a tour so now we were just waiting by the phone. "What if they say no?! What if they didnt like how much the Dizzy Dreamers responded to it?! What if-" Kat tackled Claire onto the couch and I rolled my eyes. Destiny walked in from the kitchen but, then walked back into the kitchen. Same old Kat and Claire. "Jesus, Claire! You're killin' us with the 'what if's'." I laughed and agreed with Kat. "What if the world get's swollen into a black hole?! What if zombies eat us before we get to go on?! What if my toe gets eaten by banchies?!" Kat and I laugh while Destiny mocks Claire from the kitchen. She rolls her eyes. "It could happen!" I shook my head and patted her shoulder. "Sadly, you're wrong." She moved my hand and giggled. Destiny came in and sat next to me on the couch. "What happened to my sandwich?!" She stopped sipping her strawberry milk and looked at me like she forgot. "Oops?" I rolled my eyes and looked back at Claire. Jesus, the way she is staring at the phone you'd think it'd run away. I'm pretty sure it would if it could though. Poor phone. "Seriously, Claire Bear! You have to think positively! At any moment the phone will ring and we-" The phone rang and Kat looked at her hands quizzicaly. "I'VE BEEN BLESSED WITH THE GIFTS OF GODS!" We rolled our eyes and sat her down. Destiny picked it up and cleared her throat. "Relax! It's just the phone dipshit! Hey!...uh-huh...okay...oh...okay. Yeah, no, I'll tell them. Mhm. Bye." Her face dropped when she hung up. The tension in the air is so thick that it couldn't be sliced with the sharpest of knives. "S-so? What did she say?" Kat hesitantly pressed. I crossed my fingers behind my back."Well, we can't tour..." We all were silent. I spoke up first. "Oh? Why's that?! Are we not good enough for the label to treat us like the other bands?!" She laughed even though Kat,  Claire, and I didn't know what was so funny. "You..didn't...let me...finish!" I quirked a brow. "Continue?" She slowly smiled. "Okay, like I said. They said we can't tour because...WE'RE ON THE BACK TO THE FURTURE HEARTS TOUR!" We all squealed jumping up and down. "Kat, Claire, how did you guys not know?" They both shrug. "I guess mom and dad were smart enough to keep it from me? But, that would explain why they've been acting so wierd." I smiled and looked at Kat. "Jack practically gave away that they were hiding something. He winked every time I was around, sported this goofy grin. It was kinda creepy now that i think about it." Destiny made a grossed out face. "I can imagine him doing that actually. One time we were at the grocery store, and he kept doing that to random strangers and following them around. Long story short, we are banned from Wal-Mart." We all laughed. "You know what this means?" I smirked and they did the same. "PARTY TIME, BITCHES!"

*-*-*-*NEXT DAY*-*-*-*

I groaned in response to a loud ringing filling my ears. I sat up slowly holding my head, this headache will kill me. I squinted around the bright room to make out my dad and Tony in the corner. "Oh crap."

Kat's p.o.v.

I woke up to a light piercing through the window and moaned. "Shut the fucking window." I heard shuffling but the window was still open. I groaned and jumped up. "Oh, quick to recover, huh?!" I slowly turned around to see my dad, mom, and Jack in my doorway. "Hey, guys. What's up? Is that a new hair color dad? Im lovin yours to mom. You know that reminds me of-" Mom walked over and pointed to my bed. I hung my head and sat. "Where's Destiny?" As if on cue a small snore came from my closet. I hung my head lower while Jack walked over to open it. Destiny fell out and rolled over. "Ow, shit! Damnit, Kat! You know I got a fucking hang-..ten! Hang ten! Hey, daddy!" He pointed to the stairs and she sighed and made her way down them. "You too, Kat." I hung my head again and trudged out the room behind Destiny. We both sit on the couch seeing Riv and Claire. The other adults came out of the kitchen and stood in front of us. "So, who's first to get in trouble?" Asks Kellin. Claire's eyes go wide and she stares at him. "Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Really, Claire?! A fucking party?! What the hell were you thinking?!" Her face went red and she was visibly shaking. Uh-oh. Prepare for bitch mode. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! WE GOT THE AMAZING NEWS THAT WE GET TO GO ON TOUR! WE ARE ALLOWED TO CELEBRATE! BESIDES, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG HERE! LIKE, HM, I DONT KNOW, KEEPING FUCKING SECRETS FROM KATELYNN?!" We all stared in shock. "What is she talking about, Kellin?" Katelynn asks. Claire realized what she did so she quickly shut up and looked at her shoes. "I...Katelynn, I..." Her eyes became glossy and she pushed past him to the kitchen. My mom ran after her. "Let's all take a deep breath and talk like we aren't in preschool, yeah?" Everyone nods and Dad walked up to me. "Why did you drink, Katerina. You know you're under-age." The only times he calls me that is when he is disappointed in me. I hate when that happens. "Daddy, I..I-I'm so...sorry." He shook his head and walked into the kitchen to help mom with Katelynn. Tony sighs and sits in front of Riv. "What about you, Riv? How do you think Jaime is gonna feel about this? How do you think i feel about this?!" She dropped her head and cried silently. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry, Tone! You have to believe me!" Tony stood up and shook his head, walking to the door, slamming it behind him. The objects on the wall vibrated and shook from the force. Last but not least Jack looked at Destiny. "I finally give you my trust, and what do you do?! You fucking drink?! Really, Destiny?! I know you're not stupid, so why in the hell would you go and do something like this?!" She opened her mouth but quickly closed it again. She hung her head along with the rest of us. Welcome to the guilty party! Would you like one of our most popular selections, the hung head? It's becoming very popular now. All of our parents are ashamed in us, but not as much as we were ashamed ourselves. We have to fix this.

[Edited]