"Coffee Anyone"

~Alex's p.o.v.~

I pulled out her chair and pushed it in. Then, I sat in my own and stared at her. "I still can't belive this is happening. You being back in Baltimore was something i thought i would never see again." She looked down at her hands. "Yeah." I furrowed my brows and grabbed her hands loosely. "What's wrong?" She shook her head and gave a fake smile. "Nothing. I'm fine. It's just-" I shook my head. "No, first we have to talk about why you left in the first place." She nodded and straightened up. "Right. R-right, yeah." I looked her straight into her mesmerizing eyes and spoke, they kinda gave me the confidence I needed. "So? Why did you leave? I thought you said you loved me? Unless, you really didn't. Then, in that case-" She rolled her eyes giggling. "Jeez, Lex! Take a breath will you? But, that's not true. I did and still do..it's just..." I waited for her to continue but instead she bit her lip. "Come on, Em. Say it." I urged. She looked back up at me, tear stained cheeks and said the words I never thought I would hear from her. "I was pregnant, Alex. I was pregnant with your baby. I knew you wouldn't miss me and I knew you wouldn't want her so..we left." I shook my head, trying to process, then, stood up abruptly.  "So, wait, I have a baby girl?! 'I wouldnt miss you'?! What the fuck do you think I wrote Remembering Sunday for?! I freaking missed you so much I-....how could you not tell me?!" She flinched back and sighed. "Yeah, you have a kid. She's not really a kid anymore though." I sat back down. "Where is she?" She smiled sheepishly. "Funny you should ask." I furrowed my brows again. "How about this, I came here to see her..why don't I take you to her?" I nodded and stood again.

~At the hospital~

"Why are we here?! What happened to her?!" She parked the car silently and walked inside, me hot on her trail. 434...435...436..437. "Hey, Kat's room. I'll be right back." She rolled her eyes and walked in behind me. "Hey, Kitty!" Tay and I looked at each other and back at Emily. "M-mom?! Is it really you?!" I stared at them and smiled, finally catching on. Man, i'm such a dumb-ass! "Kitty?! Mom?! Can someone tell me what the hell is going on here?!" We all looked at Tay. "I found her." She scrunched up her nose. I sighed and walked over to her. "I have to tell you something." Sure, we aren't together anymore but she still deserves to know.

~After story~

"So, this is the famous Emily? I gotta say, she's really pretty." She winked and I blushed. "Tay!" She giggled and stood up. "Coffee anyone?" Emily raised her hand and I shook my head. "I don't need anymore energy today." She rolled her eyes and smiled. "That's true. I'll be back soon." Right when the door shut, Kat jumped up. "Okay, what's up, Dad? Why are you and mom acting so..wierd?" I gave a nervous laugh and tapped my leg. "Y'know what? I..think I want some coffee after all. Uh. I'll be back!" I quickly kissed her head and Emily's cheek and ran out of the room. What was I suppose to do? 'Oh, yeah, me and Tay are getting a divorce because, I'm still in love with Emily! By the way, I'm your real dad! Want some juice?!' I shuddered at the thought and walked over to the guys. "So? How'd it go with Em?" I shrugged and smiled. "Amazing." Jack sat on my lap and came three inches away from my face. "Whoa, dude! You still love her!" I snapped out of my daze and blushed pushing him off. "Do not!" He smiled unconvinced and crossed his arms. "Who could blame you? She's hot." I cringed and punched him. "Shut the fuck up." He raised his hands in surrender and Kellin replaced his spot on my lap. He then closely examined my features before smirking. "He's right! You love her." He teased. I rolled my eyes and stood up. "No, I don't!" They looked at each other then, back at me and laughed. "Tell me more jokes like that sometimes and I might actually think you're  funny!" Jack exclaimed wiping a stray tear. I glared playfully and stuck my tounge out. "What got Kellin rolling on the floor?" Rian questioned. Jack smirked. "You remember Emily?" He nodded cautiously.  "Alex became reacquainted with her today and claims he's over her!" Rian spluttered out a chuckle. "Sure, Lex." I rolled my eyes ignoring his comment and looked at Jack. "It's funny how you use big words to mock me but fail to use them correctly any other time." I smirked at my sly remark. Now, both Rian and Kellin were laughing hysterically on the floor. I shook my head and went back farther to find Tay again.

~Kat's p.o.v.~

"Okay, what the fuck?! The doctors told me you were freaking dead!" She shook her head and sat next to me on my bed. "I had to say I was so that Eric wouldn't come looking for us." I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose to stop the piercing headache. "Have you found Jada?" She frowned. "Why would I want to find her? She made my babygirl run out, get kidnapped for 2 years and she's a manipulative-" I put up a hand for her to stop. "Maybe, but I don't care. She was and always will be your bestfriend. " She looked out of it so I decided to ask her a new question. "Mom? How do you know Alex?" She fiddled with her hands and avoided my eyes. "Mom? Mom, look at me, please?" She shook and began to sob. I, luckily, caught her before she fell to the ground. "T-this is all m-my fault! I'm so sorry, Kat!" Needless to say, I was confused on how this was her fault at all. "What are you talking about, mom?" She took a few deep breaths but tears still trailed down her cheeks. "I-I never t-told you t-the truth. Alex is..." I frantically searched her face for some type of emotion. But, it was as if she was hiding them. "Mom! Alex is what?!" She looked at me blankly. "He's your...dad. Like, biological dad." I stared at her for a minute. "So, when you used to tell me those stories...about you and him...He talked about you all the time...but that would mean that-" I tried to piece it together but I just kept wondering why it took me so long to find that out. I know I should be happy but that meant that she still loved him, and he still loves her. What about Tay?! He can't just break up with her. That would ruin everything! "Yeah, are you mad?" I shook my head and smiled. "Of course not! This is amazing news! Belive it or not, it explains a lot." She let out a deep breath and smiled tears still brimming her red and swollen eyes. I carefully brushed them away and kissed her cheek. Yeah, I know Tay and Dad might end up breaking up in the end. But, the way they looked at each other earlier showed that they were fine with it. I am too. Mom deserves to be happy after Eric. "Mom?" She looked at me and hummed. "I think you should go for it." She furrowed her brow. "W-what?" I giggled and pushed her out. "Go get him!" She smiled and gave a curt nod before taking off down the hall. "Good luck!"

[Edited]