"I Don't Feel..I Twerk"

When we were done, we headed to the green room and sat down. "Hey, I'm Bryan and these losers are Alex and Johnnie!" I waved and smiled. "Nice to meet you." He returned it and we all sat me sitting closer to Johnnie at the end, Riv to my right, Kat to her right and Destiny on the other end. "Okay, so this is a fun interview so, when a funny thing comes to mind, feel free to say it." Kat nods. "Seems easy enough." I laughed. "Of course, it is. It's about you, slowness." She face-palmed and Riv rolled her eyes. Des came over and sat on Kat's lap. "You know there's more spots on the couch, right?" Des smiled. "I'm aware." Bryan shook his head. "Of course she would sit on your lap." We all eyed him. "What do you mean by that?" He blushed. "O-oh! N-nothing just-...I was just-" Johnnie stepped in front of him and helped him out. "It's practically in your blood, dude. Chill. Barakat and Gaskarth act like this all the time. That's all he meant by it." Des glared and snuggled into Kat more and I breathed a sigh of relief. I think Bryan would've died if he didn't save him. "A-anyways. Ready?" We smiled and nodded.

Bryan: "Okay, three, two, one. What's up, guys? I'm Bryan Stars here with the lovley ladies of Hollowed Dreams. How are you guys?"

He starts off with Des and goes down.

Des: "Pizza." I giggled and Kat went.

Kat: "I don't feel..I twerk."

Riv: "Where the fuck is my life?!"

Me: "I feel fine, you?" As you can see, i'm the 'Rian' in our band. I can be funny sometimes but i'm mostly professional.

Bryan: "I'm fine. Can you please give us your names and your rolls in the band?" I nodded.

Me: "Sure! What's up, I'm Claire Quinn, I sing and i play bass."

Riv: "Hey, I'm River Fuentes and I play guitar."

Kat: "I'm Kat Gaskarth, I play
guitar and sing as well."

Des: "I'm Des Barakat and I do everything else."

Bryan: "Lemme guess, harmonica?"

Des: "Fuck yeah! Someone hears me out there! Gimme some!" They high five and I can't help but to laugh at the stupid joke.

Bryan: "So, girls, tell me how it feels to have one of the top albums in Hopeless?"

Des: "It feels like I just pissed myself I'm so excited."

Kat: "I can in fact agree that you did just piss yourself. By the way, have you ever thought about a diaper?"

Riv: "I really need Skittles. That shit is good."

Me: "We're stoked about it! It's our first ep and it's already done so well! We can't wait to do another!"  He nodded along and smiled.

Bryan: "Well, now onto the fun stuff. If you were a porn-star what would your porn-star name be?"

Des: "You say 'if' as if I'm not one already!"

Kat: "Yeah! I should know I taped the damn thing! Lemme tell you that YouTube is not ready for this shit man!"

Riv: "Probably Barbara."

Me: "Ew. Okay, gross. Um, battery plug or tumbleweed." He laughed and Alex took over.

Alex: "How do you feel about cabbage?"

All Of Us: "Cabbage?" Alex nodded once and repeated,