"Agree To Disagree"

Kat's p.o.v.
~Graduation Day~
Instead of staying over Criss' I went home. I wanted to spend my morning with my parents. I woke up to my phone blaring Sleeping with Sirens. Judge me all you want. I don't understand why I listen to them myself. Well, besides their obvious talent. "ALEX, PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON!" I rolled my eyes and giggled. They think I'm still at Criss'. So, why not give them a little morning jump? I yawned and stretched, walking down to the kitchen. "Mom?! Why are all of my Mini Wheats gone?!" I heard the house go pin-drop silent. "K-kat?!" I smiled and ran up to their room, tackling them onto the bed. "Hey, guys!" They hugged me tightly and my dad kissed my head. "Today's the big day, baby girl! You excited?!" I nodded and got up. "But, I gotta hurry and get ready. Don't wanna miss the bus, pretty sure Criss would kill me!" I waved and ran to my room. I quickly grabbed some khakis, my favorite school shirt and jacket. I kept looking for my shoes but failed miserably at finding them. "Mom?! Have you seen my-" She whistled and tossed me my favorite grey converse that my best friend and cousin, Josie, gave me. "Thanks! What about my-" My dad rolled in my skateboard, I caught it with my foot. "Thanks, daddy!" I kissed their cheeks, after brushing my teeth, of course, and ran downstairs. "Bye, love you!" I quickly shut the door and walked across the street, waiting patiently for the bus. "Aww, look at the emo freak!" I sighed and turned towards the black camerro. "Common, Nora! It's the last day of high school! Can't we get along for once?! Or at least agree to disagree?" I tried to reason. "You see, I would but then, I would actually have to care about your feelings. And frankly, I don't." I rolled my eyes and watched her drive to school. "Bitch!" I sighed and hopped on the bus, texting Criss that I was on the way.
~At The School~
I hopped off the bus and followed the crowd into the school, seeing Josie and Talaya talking. "Hey, guys!" They smiled and walked over to me. "Hey, Kat!" Talaya is taller but she is just like me, inappropriate and loud. "How was breakfast?" I teased. Talaya likes a guy named Jake. He always hangs out in breakfast, she comes early and sits in there from time to time. It's so adorable. She pushed me and rolled her eyes. "Fine! I ate breakfast, hung out with Josie and yeah..stuff" I smirked. "Stuff, huh? What type of stuff?" She smiled goofily and looked down. "Talaya, you could just talk to the guy, you know." Josie laughed, me joining in. She rolls her eyes. "It's not the time!" The ten minute bell rang and I spotted Criss. "I gotta go. I'll see you guys at graduation?" They nodded. I ran over to Criss and smiled. "Hey, hey, hey!" She rolled her eyes and waved. "Why do you always stay so late then leave? We aren't murderers, ya' know?" I could tell even though she played it off as a joke, she was kinda hurt by it. "No! I know! It's just I wanted to spend the morning with my parents." She nodded and smiled. "I get it. Just never leave me with Ethan the entire night again!" I giggled. "Will do!" Me and her walked out front and skateboarded for a while. Of course, Nora came by and kicked mine. But I ignored her and picked it up. I glanced over my shoulder seeing Claire get out of the car. "YO, CLAIRE!" She turned around and looked at me. Her eyes went wide and she let them drive away. She averted her gaze trying to avoid me. I sighed and ran up to her, matching her pace. "Hey, can we talk?" She shook her head and moved a bit faster. I groan and stepped in front of her. "Move, Kat. I don't want to talk to you. Weren't you the one who said-and I quote 'Never talk to me again, Claire Quinn. Or I will bury you alive with my dog?'" I scratched the back of my neck. "Yeah, about that. I'm really sorry. I know it's too late for that but, I don't even remember what made us so mad at each other in the first place, to be honest. Can you please just forgive me? I need my best friend..I need my sister." I mumbled. She stared at me shocked but with tears in her eyes. I don't know if that means I'm forgiven or if she hates me. "I don't either," She sighed admitting defeat. I smiled. "So, you forgive me?!" She nods and I hug her tightly. "I muv rue." I quirked a brow and pulled back. "Come again?" She giggled. "I said I loved and missed you." I made an 'o' with my lips. She laughed and Criss came over. "Oh! Right, Criss, this is my friend Claire. Claire, Criss." Criss said a 'sup' and Claire smiled and waved.

*I'm gonna skip to graduation because it's getting dull and boring*

I saw River walk by and i sighed looking back at Claire, Criss, Josie, Talaya, and Ethan. "I think I have an idea on how to get Riv back. But, I don't know how to play guitar." I looked at the group hoping someone would know how. "I guess, I could do it." All eyes switch to Claire, who nervously had her hand raised. "Great! Here!" I hand her a guitar and tell her what tune to play it in and such. "Talaya, you distract the deans and principles. Josie, you distract the teachers." They nod. "Hey, Miss Smith! Is that a new jacket?!" Talaya walked over and made conversation and Josie took it as her cue to go. I look back at Claire. "You ready?" She nods and we wait for their okay. In a few short seconds I get a text from both of them saying th coast is clear. I take a deep breath and walk onto the stage with Claire trailing behind me, sitting down and waiting for her signal.
"Hey, guys! So, the graduation is going to have a small performance if that's alright with you?!" Everyone clapped and a few whistles and whoops were heard. "Okay, well, my dad and I wrote this song a while ago but, here goes." I nod at Claire and look over seeing River being held by Ethan and Criss. I smirk and start. "I heard that you've been, self medicating in the quiet of your room. You sweet suburban tune. And if you need a friend, i'll help you stitch up your wounds. I heard that you've been, havin' some trouble finding your place in the world. I know how much that hurts. And if you need a friend than please just say the word.
(Oh, oh) You've come this far your all cleaned up, but you made a mess again. There's no more trial time to sort yourself out. Hold on tight,this ride is a wild one. Make no mistake the day will come when you can't cover up what you've done..." I looked out into the crowd seeing SWS, PTV, and ATL sneaking glances at one another. I smile and walk over to River pulling her onstage. Me and River harmonized on the chorus "With so much left to do, you'll be missin out and we'll be missin' you-click your teeth pull your paint the walls black and scream 'fuck the world, cause its my life! I'm gonna take it back' and never for a second blame yourself..hold on tight, this ride is a wild one. Make no mistake the day will come when you can't cover up what you've done..." She rolled her eyes and smiled sitting next to me on the edge. "With so much left to do, you'll be missin' out.and we'll be missin you." I peeked out of one eye and looked at Claire. She started clapping and everyone else followed. Soon, the whole quad was filled with applause. Well, until a blood curling shriek was heard and heels. "No! These losers don't deserve applause! They deserve to not graduate!" Everyone looked at one another than at her. "One more song! One more song! One more song!" I laughed. "Okay, if you insist!" That's how our band started. Hollowed Dreams. It wasn't a good start but, it was good enough for us. Weird really. I never expected to be known around the world. Barely, in little Baltimore. But, somehow I was lucky enough to get this amazing opportunity. I wouldn't change that for the world. They say your chances to become famous are 1 in a million. Well, I like my chances outranged.

[Edited]