"Game On Bitch"

Okay, so don't kill me but this is Tay's side of the flashback. Again, please no stabby stabby. Love ya babes!...is it wierd i was humming 'Rudolph the red nose reindeer' this entire time?~DJ

Tay's p.o.v.

Eckes: So, how's it going Gaskarth?

Me: Jardine. Jordan It's Jardine again.

Eckes: But you and I both know you don't want it to be...

I sighed and looked up from my phone, joining the conversation. "Taylor!" I looked over at Isobel
and smiled brightly. "Hey, mama Gaskarth." We hugged and she looked at me. Whenever Isobel gives you that look, it's not good. "What were you doing on that phone, dear?" Shit! Busted. My eyes went wide and i gulped. "Uh, nothing, mama. I was just talking to my lawyer..." I hate the fact I had to lie to her, but what else was I gonna say? 'Oh, I was just texting my bandmate about how I still love my ex-husband' and smile? Isobel furrowed her brows. "Lawyer? For what, Taylor?" Wait, what? Didn't Alex tell her? Me and Isobel turned our attention to him and he gave a nervous laugh. "Mom, me and Tay are getting a divorce." Her eyes went from me to Alex. Okay, now i'm positive he didnt tell her. "Divorce?!  Why on earth are you doing that?! You clearly still love each other!" I do, he doesn't! He's head over heels for that cheating, crazy, dramatic, bitch, Emily. She fucking threatened to kill me if I even touched Alex again, literally! I'm telling you she's crazy!...says the one who's talking to herself.  I rolled my eyes and bite my lip. "Mom, I love Emily." I mentally groan at the mention of her name. Isobel shakes her head. "Not the same way you love Taylor, Alex." My eyes go wide and I look at him for an answer. All the color drained from his face as he looked behind Isobel. I furrowed my brows and followed his gaze. Isn't it my lucky day, Emily was standing behind her waiting for Alex to answer. She glared at me and my eyes went wide. We all stand there, me and Emily having a mini stare-down. She draws her eyes away and looks at Alex. He looked flustered and cleared his throat. "U-um..." I furrow my brows again. Does he or not? "I...I have to go!" Emily dropped the drinks she was holding and ran out. Alex sent an apologetic smile to Isobel and me and followed after her. "Em, wait!" I rolled my eyes and said, "Why does he do that?" Isobel smiled and laughed. "He didn't want to hurt Eriss-" I laughed. "Emily, mama." She rolled her eyes and hugged me. "Whoever she is. Alex wants to spare her feelings. He's been that way ever since he was little back in Essex." I chuckle a bit and smile. "You and Alex still love each other," I sighed. I have to tell someone about it, right? "Yeah, I do. He obviously doesn't." I mumbled. She smiled wide. "Don't worry. He'll show you how he really feels soon." She walks away and I take a deep breath. "Yeah, I hope he does.." Jack comes over and loops his around my shoulder. "You talking about how the bitch is seeing her new boyfriend?" I frowned and looked up at Jack. "Who is seeing who?!" He laughed. "Emily is going to see her other boyfriend tonight in the bar on Thames.." He slurred. I rolled my eyes and marched outside. "Alex!" I looked down both ways of the street and sighed. They're gone and they left me to take care of Kat. Great. I groaned and walked inside in search of my little girl. "Kat!....KATHRINE GASKARTH, GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" She sighed and stumbled over. "Mommy, I want to see Jay jay!" I rolled my eyes. "Are you drunk?!" She shrugs. "I don't know." I sighed. No, she isn't. She gets like this when she's tired. Stop freaking out, Tay! "Let's go- wait...Jay jay as in Johnnie?" She shrugged. "I mean, yeah..he's nice." I smirked. "He's just nice? That's all?" She giggled. "No," My eyebrows went up and I shook my head with a laugh. "C'mon. We gotta walk to my hotel before it goes dark." She frowned. "What?! Where's Dad and Mom?" I gritted my teeth but smiled. "You know, they said they were gonna meet us there." She smiled. "Classic Mom and Dad." I smile falsely. "Yeah,..classic."

~*~ Flashback over ~*~

I snapped out of the memory when Rob pushed me lightly. "You okay there, Tay?" I nod. "Let's run through Best Thing." He smirked. "No problem!" This song, even though he didn't know, was for him. 'Him' as in Alex.  I wish I could have the guts to face his stupid fiancé. But, she's already on my case about how I sing with Alex in Kiss Me Again. That's it! I'll drop subtle hints here and there. This has to work or else, i'm a dead girl walking.

~*~

"Okay, guys! I'm gonna need you to give it up for one of the most amazing people out there,...ALEX GASKARTH!" The crowd went nuts as he ran out and stood by me. "So, Alex how ya' feeling today?!" He smiled at me and looked at the crowd. "I feel like partying! How 'bout you, Vancouver?!" The crowd screamed and girls held up 'Taylex' posters. Alex wrapped his arm around me and smirked a bit and I looked side-stage. Emily glared at me with her arms crossed and mouthed, "Watch your back." I quickly moved away from him and avoided his confused gaze and kept my focus on the song. "This song is called Kiss Me Again!" The guys took the hint and started playing.

"I gotta say
Something I've been thinkin bout
I can't wait
To lay around with you
And tell you all The secrets I've been keeping to myself
It's been awhile Since I've felt butterflies
Do you feel the same way too
If every single second
Could last that much longer
Would you hold me
And kiss me again
Underneath the moonlight
You're more than a friend
I knew it from the first sight
Hold me feel my heartbeat
Put your arms around me
And kiss me again
I've gotta say
I wasn't expecting you
To come this way
And fall into my arms
And now I know
I can't deny this feeling any longer
I close my eyes
I can't stop thinking bout you
Crack a smile
I just can't lose
At a mile-a-minute
My heart beats to the limit
When I'm with you So kiss me again
Underneath the moonlight
You're more than a friend
I knew it from the first sight
Hold me feel my heartbeat
Put your arms around me
And kiss me again
I can't let you go
Can't let you float away
Cause that would be a mistake
I'm not ready to run
Can't let you go
To waste, no
And kiss me again
Underneath the moonlight
You're more than a friend
I knew it from the first sight
Hold me feel my heartbeat
Put your arms around me
And kiss me again "

I smiled breathlessly at the crowd and waved running side-stage. Emily 'accidentally' trips me and I stumbled a bit. "Oh! Sorry, Tay!" I give a plastic smile. "Thanks, Emily!" Alex walks backstage and she smiled evily and pulled me aside. "I told you already about touching him didn't I?!"  She screamed. I rolled my eyes. "Well, let's just say, I'm done." She narrows her eyes and stepped closer. "What? Little bitch got balls now?" I gave a dry laugh. "So, tell me, Emily, how was your other boyfriend?" Her eyes went wide. "What are you talking about?!"
"You know what i'm talking about." I smirk and walk away. Game on, bitch.

[Edited]