"The Most Embarrising Thing"

Picture above is Kat. Sorry again if i ruined your version of her but that's her! So,yeah! Here ya' go!

Kat's P.O.V.~

Kellin, Alex, and Vic seemed really nice. I would love to be adopted by them! I hated my parents but, i did feel bad that they died. I was already in an orphanage before that weird guy got me anyway so, the whole orphan thing wasn't new to me. "What's wrong, Kat? You seem a little out of it..." I shook my head and smiled. "Nothing! I'm fine, Riv." She gave me a look telling me we'll talk about it later and i tuned back into the conversation Claire and Kellin were having. "Yeah, and Copeland sang Rudolph with me. Wanna see?" Claire nodded vigorously. "Yeah!" He pulled out his phone and played the video. Short and adorable were two words i would describe Copeland as. "Awww." He chuckled and i decided to go see what Alex was doing. "Hey.." He looked up from his phone and locked it. "Hey, Kat." I smiled and sat next to him. He laughed. "Why are there paperclips stuck to the back of your gown?" I shrugged and blushed embarrassed. "My butt sticks out of it so i asked the nurse for something to stick the gown together with.." I replied barely over a whisper. He stopped laughing and looked at me. "Oh, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I shook my head. "It's fine. So, who are you adopting?" He shrugged and sat back in his seat. "Well, i was hoping you..o-only if you want though." I nodded, smiling. "Awesome. I just want to get to know you more though." He thought for a second. "Oo! Twenty questions?" I smiled at his child-like attitude and instantly knew what my first question would be. "Okay, how old are you?" He faked a hurt expression. "You never ask a man his age!" I giggled. "Actually, i think it's you never ask a lady their age but, close enough." I retorted, laughing. He shot me a playful glare. I like how he has a sense of humor. Most people are strict. "Okay, okay. I'm in my late twenties.." I scoffed and crossed my arms. "No fair! You were supposed to give an exact number!" He shrugged. "Sorry, Kat! Ya' snooze, ya' loose." I giggled. "Your turn." He smirk evily. "What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?" I really didn't even have to think before replying. "This hospital gown." He laughed and i joined in.

"Favorite color?" He pondered

"Purple." I answer with a shrug. "Favorite movie?" I retort.

"Peter Pan..wait, no, batman. Or wait-"

"Alex, I'd like to get this done before I'm fifty." I joke with a smirk. He rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled. "Favorite food?"

"Sushi. Hands down." He raised a brow. "Favorite video game? Unless, you're too old for video games." I joked again.

Alex laughed and sat back. "Fifa. Favorite Book?"

I think back to the last book I've read, which was yesterday. "Fault In Our Stars. Favorite Energy Drink?"

"Ya' know, they aren't really that good for you." I shrugged. "Don't care." He smiled. "I think this is going to work out really well. But, Monster. Middle Name?"

"I agree." I smiled. "Don't have a middle name though."

He tilted his head. "Would you want one?" I smiled wider. "You can do that?" He nodded and grinned. "I guess so! That'd be really cool. Uh, I think we're pretty much caught up now."

He shrugged and sat back farther. "Not quite." I gave him a look to go on and he sat up straight as a pin. "Well, how do you feel about pranks and inappropriate jokes?" I laughed. "I love them, unless, i'm not allowed to do them is what you're getting at." He shook his head. "Nope, i enforce them! You are my new partner in crime! Welcome to the family, Kat!" I jumped up. "Seriously?!" He nodded and stood up too. "Thanks," I tackled him in a hug. "You're welcome, princess. But, i do have some rules that we will have to go over later..." I nodded against his chest. "Of course! Thanks, Alex!" It felt weird thinking about calling him dad so, I just settled on Alex for now. We'll deal with that further down the road. "Hey, you must be Kat..." I nodded and let go of Alex. "Yup! That's me!" She giggled and put out her hand. "I'm Tay, Alex's wife...unfortunately." She joked. I giggled and Alex held his hand to his chest and gasped. "I am a joy to be around!" She rolled her eyes and snorted. "Yeah, keep tellin' yourself that, babe." She joked again. I laughed and shook her hand. "Wow..you're really pretty!" She giggled again and shook her head. "Thanks. You're really pretty too." My smile went wider and i brought her in for a hug. I could tell that she was surprised at first but, she soon hugged me back. Alex came over and made it a group hug. I sniffled and they both pulled me back arms length. "Are you okay, sweetie?" I nodded. "Yeah, it's just-...no one's ever said that to me before. Besides, River and Claire." They both kissed my head and hugged me again, a bit longer this time. I never wanted this moment to end, i loved every second of it. They let go and we talked a little more. "You guys aren't gonna, like, make-out in front of me or anything, right?" I joked with a fake cringe. They chuckled and nodded. "Oh, yeah, all the time. In fact-" Alex grabbed Tay's waist and dipped her planting a long kiss on her lips. I was rolling on the floor laughing so hard. "You guys are so gross..and really weird." They smiled. "Well, last time i checked, normal is boring..." Tay shrugged. I nodded and thought about it. "Am i boring?" I pondered out loud. Tay laughed and Alex chuckled shaking his head. "C'mere." I walked over and he wrapped a comforting arm around me. "Yeah, we're weird. But, we're weird together. As a family. Got it?" I smiled and hugged them tightly. "Got it.." He nodded and Tay brushed the hair out of my face before kissing my nose. "Now, go talk to that girl right there..." I followed her finger and saw a girl with short dark green hair talking to a guy with a blonde streak through his dark black hair. I nodded and hugged them one last time before running in her direction. I stopped and turned. "Uhh, mom? Maybe could you get me some clothes first?" I don't know why, but it felt natural calling her mom. I didn't even catch myself before saying it. She smiled and laughed. "Yeah, maybe walking up to a new person in a gown that shows your butt isn't a good idea, huh?" I giggled and shook my head. "Come on." I smiled and followed her until i was about to pass Alex. Why not give it a shot? "I'll be back out in a second, dad. Don't miss me too much!" He looked surprised but chuckled. "Sure, princess." I smirked. See, that wasn't so hard, was it? I rolled my eyes at the thought and caught up to mom.

Ohhh, she called them mom and dad! Awesome! Good for you Kat Gaskarth! Hope you liked it! Make sure to vote, comment, and read more of it please!

[Edited]