"Who's The Kid"

*Really Quick, play Painting Flowers by All Time Low when i say! 'Kay Story time kiddies!...Sorry it's 1 Am and the only thing that's keeping me up is lots of Monsters and a cappuccino, so yeah! Anyways Story!*

Claire's P.O.V.~

"Okay, Claire, you did this. Time to pick up the pieces.." I mumble. I looked into the window next to the door. Kellin was sitting down playing with a baby, i'm guessing Copeland. I sighed and smiled. I wish i had a dad like that. I know Kellin wants to be there for me, i just can't let him in. I'm too messed up. I can't let anyone else down more than i already have. I look down the hall at Kat and she walked over. "It's now or never, Claire." I nodded silently and looked back at Kellin. "I'll go in with you if you want?" I smiled a little seeing the baby giggle. "No,..no, i got it." She patted my back and i opened the door, both of their heads spun in my direction. The baby held a confused look and Kellin looked regretful. "H-hey,...i'm sorry about earlier." I mumbled, sitting on a seat in the farthest direction from him and the kid. He cautiously walked to the seats and sat next to me, leaving Copeland to stare at us quizzically. "It's fine." I nodded, not sure of what to say. "Hey. How's about i introduce you to Cope?" I stared down at my feet and he quickly spoke again. "Oh, uh, she's my daughter,..Copeland. I showed you videos remember?" A little girl ran into his arms and he set her on his lap. "This, is Claire. Claire, this princess right here, is Copeland." I smiled and bowed. She giggled and crawled onto my lap. "Laire. Laire pretty dada." I blushed and kissed her nose. "So are you, Princess." She giggled again. I looked at Kellin. "Uh-can i, um, play with her?" He smiled wide and nodded. "Yeah, of course." I looked back at her. "How's about we go on a little trip to find princesses?" She nodded vigorously and i stood up setting her on my hip. I made plane noises while running around the halls, searching for Kat and River. I saw River next to some guy. I sigh and walk over setting Cope down to walk next to me.
"Hey, Riv!" Her conversation stopped and they both stared at me. "Who's this?" I pointed at the tall and lanky stranger. She shook her head and gave a forced smile. "U-uncle Mike, this is-" I interrupted her putting my hand out. I can slowly feel my confidence returning again. "I'm Claire! This little princess wanted to go on an adventure. So, we went to look for more princesses..." I looked over at Mike to see him being very amused with the idea. "Do you mind if I borrow River? No? Cool! Thanks, bye!" I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her into the right direction. She stumbled ahead while I picked up Cope again. I kissed her cheek and nuzzled her nose while she giggled. "Hey, Claire! How's it goin-...uh, hi? Claire Bear, who's the kid?" Me and River both smirked and faced Kat. "Princess Copeland! May I introduce our last and best princess, princess Kat!" She got a look of horror on her face and she looked around frantically. "Are you insane?! We are in public!" She stressed the word 'public' knowing that there is thousands of reporters and paparazzi outside. I knew what she meant. All the guys warned us what happens with this type of stuff. They get bored with the information they have so they twist it around to make it interesting. Most of the time it comes out to making the person look really bad. And us holding a baby..yeah that would come out with some pretty crazy stuff. But I don't care. I just want to play again. I missed my childhood and I don't want Copeland to miss out on hers. I smiled and laughed, nodding. "Yeah, a little. But, come on! Please?!" We all gave her puppy dog eyes. She slowly cracked and gave in. "Fine! Let's just keep away from the windows and the lobby." We agreed and went on playing. Alex walked over chuckling. "Hey, girls! What's going on?" Kat stopped playing and faced him. "Well, dad-erm, I mean king. We are playing princesses and now you're playing too." He laughed and nodded. "Why of course, your highness!" His accent was way better than anyone else's. Before we knew it, we were all playing and Cope became the queen. Tay waltzed over handing Alex a coffee. "You okay, babe?" She teased. We must've run him down because, he looked exhausted. I couldn't blame him. Where does this kid get all her energy from?! "Oh, yeah! I'm fine!" He teased back, she giggled and nodded. "Glad to hear it! We gotta go home and pack, and guess who's driving?!" His eyes bulged and he shook his head nervously. "Please tell me Kat?!" Kat stopped and looked at Tay, hope clear in her eyes. "Nope! Mister Gaskarth himself, actually!" She faked enthusiasm and Alex and Kat groaned simultaneously. I wonder if they actually could be biologically Father and Daughter? "No! I hate New York!" I laughed and patted his shoulder. "Should've never said that, buddy! A simple 'Nah, these kids are driving me nuts! Save me, love muffin!' Probably would've saved you. Now, your stuck with New York traffic!" Everyone stared at me, not blinking once. "What?" They shook their heads and went back to Alex and Tay. They rolled their eyes and picked up Cope taking her to sign Kat out. Kat looked at me and River.

*Play the song now, watch you catch feels...or maybe not. Idk your life choices! Just shush and play it!..please.*

"So,..this is it huh?" I nodded with tears in my eyes. "We finally made it outta there.." River smiled proudly and nodded. "We found families." Kat gave a small laugh. "Like we wouldn't. I knew we could. I-...I can't believe this is it. You guys are my family! I give zero fucks about blood. You are my family. No matter what." We nodded. I looked around at us, letting the tears fall. "I love you guys." They looked at me wide-eyed. "W-we love you too." They said in unison. "And we'll see each other during Warped Tour and stuff! No doubt we'll stay in touch." Riv smiled sadly. "Promise?" Kat whispered. "Promise." Riv nodded. We gave a big group hug. "Kat, it's time to go sweetie." She pulled out and we followed after, watching her. "Bye, guys. I'll see you at warped, yeah?" She ran off and hugged Tay and Alex. "Riv, we gotta go if we're catching the plane on time to San Diego!" She stared at me as a silent goodbye and ran to Vic and a green haired woman. Kellin came over and hugged me as they walked out. "They're gone. They really left." He kissed the top of my head and squeezed me tighter, giving me reassurance. "I know, but you'll see them again at Warped. It'll be fine. I promise you." I sniffled nodding, probably getting his sweater soaked. Oops?I pulled back slightly seeing i was right. "Oh shit, sorry, Kellin!" He smiled and shook his head chuckling. "It's just a sweater. It's fine, Claire, really." I smiled quickly and hugged him again. Next thing i knew, i was being carried out of the hospital. I opened my eyes slightly to be met with Kellin's chest and Cope in his other arm. 'What the-' "My girls.." He smiled and sighed contently. I did the same and snuggled into his chest more. I finally fell back asleep completely.