"Story For Our Grandkids"

Kat's p.o.v.~
'Will someone turn off the fucking alarm?!'  The beeping continued along with soft sobs and shuffling feet. 'Damnit, do i have to do everything myself?!'  I tried to peel open my heavy eyelids but couldn't seem to rid myself of sleep. 'What the-' I tried harder. Nothing. I saw a single beem of light in the never-ending shade of darkness. I cautiously walked towards it the beeping and sobs growing quieter. "NO!" I froze in place and looked around and back at the light. "Please,...stay, baby girl. I love you too much for you to leave me. Please." Whoever that was sounded like they really needs this 'baby girl'. I saw a spark in the other direction. 'Um, hello?'  It happened again but this time I jumped. The tiny spark grew thicker and formed a huge fire. My eyes went wide and I ran. The beeping noise growing louder and screams can be heard in the distance. A wall stopped me from running any farther. I turned and faced the flames. They stop Infront of me and close in. 'What do you want from me?! What can I do to make you stop?!' A faint vision of a face formed and smiled. 'Finally, you ask!'  I felt less afraid and re-adjusted myself in a more comfortable position. 'Well?'  I seen the tension rise in it's face. 'You need to decide. You go back to the land of the living-'  'I'm dead?!'  The face sighed. 'Yes. Anyways, you go back to the land of the living and have amnesia or...stay here and die but, you will remember everything, including your family.'  True enough, it was a difficult decision. Either live and not know that i'm loved at all, or that I was ever kidnapped. Or I could die and remember everything and everyone that I love. I would have to walk around here knowing the choice I made and the lives I affected. 'I-I...um..' The face's smile was grim.

Destiny's p.o.v.

I sat there staring at her lifeless body. Her skin felt cold, probably because it was below 80 in here. "Hey, Kitty! I just had to sneak in here to say 'Sup.." I stared at her. Hoping for some sort of reaction. When I didn't get one, I sighed and shut the door, holding her hand again. It was time to drop the happy front I held onto for so long for everyone. "Look, Kat. You and I both know you hate being here. You hate the food, you hate the pills and medication, you hate the gown that your ass sticks out of-" I laughed and a tear slipped down. "But, most of all...you hate pain. You wanna know something, everyone out there are going to be in so much of it if you don't pull through. Especially me, I know I don't say it too often but, I love you so much. You're one of my bestfriends! I can't loose you. Please, just-stay. Dad and the guys-... I need you. I need you to fight. I need you to get through this so we'll have a bad-ass story for our grandkids. Imagine that! A awesome grandma who beat death..twice!" I looked at her hand to see no reaction yet again. "Say you're okay. I'm afraid that tomorrow is just too far away. Turn the page. It just feels like forever is crashing down on me." I sang softly. I sniffled and continued.  "I told you already how much I need you. I said I don't know where I would be without you..and I don't. I really don't, Kat. You've been my rock since the first day we met. Sure, you hit me in the face with a door but, I don't care. I got something outta that. I got this. This friendship. I wouldn't change it either. I know that your in there. This cold hard shell out here isn't you. This person on the bed is a reflection of how I would feel without you. Motionless, begging to have some sense of relief. Please,..just come back." I felt her twitch and I jumped up and ran to the door. "Guys! Guys! She moved her hand!" They all ran in and crowded around her bed.  Her monitor started beeping like crazy and nurses and doctors started pushing us out. I kept pushing my way to the front to see what was happening. I saw a doctor about to pull the plug. Oh hell no! "NO!" I turned and seen Alex walking in. "You can't pull the cord!" The doctors looked around at each other and left with the nurses. She was stable again but, her heart would spike every now and then. He looked back at me. I nodded and reluctantly left to join the others in the hall. I saw my dad talking to Katelynn and Kellin. "Daddy?" He stopped talking and turned to me. I instantly ran into his arms and sobbed.

Alex's p.o.v.

"Please,...stay, baby girl. I love you too much for you to leave me. Please." I cried. I looked at her heart meter and sighed standing up. I kissed her head and her hand. "I love you, Kit-Kat...never forget that, okay?" I walked to the door and looked back. "O-okay?" I pleaded, my voice cracking. No suprise, my only response was the monitor. I turned again and walked out. When the door was cracked, close to closing I got my small response. "Okay, daddy." My eyes went wide and I spun around running into her room again. I'm guessing Tay heard because she followed me inside. I took a deep breath and walked over to her bed once again. "K-Kat? Was that you?" Her face turned and she gave me a bright smile. I felt tears spring to my eyes. I thought I would never see that smile again, now that I had? I was the happiest man in the world. "Yeah,..it's me, Dad." I ran over and hugged her as tight as the chords would let me. "I missed you so much!" Tay ran over and hugged her too. "I missed you too...maybe a bit more." She challenged with a smirk. I pulled back and shot her a playful glare. "Not possible." She giggled and shrugged. "So possible. Sorry not sorry." I rolled my eyes at her and Tay kissed her cheek. "Wow, mom! You're acting like I was out for forever." The air became dense and I looked at her. "Not forever, 3 months."

[Edited]