"No Biggy"

~River's p.o.v~

I woke up to the sound of beeping and groaned. I had a huge head ache. So much for having the best 16th birthday. I slowly opened my eyes and peered around the room. "Ah, i see you're awake!" My eyes snapped to the voice and found a doctor walking into my room. "W-what happened? Where am i?" He smiled and pulled a couple wires out of me. "You are in perfectly good health." I furrowed my brows. "Really? How?" He looked at some graphs and charts on his clipboard. "You and the other two girls were in drug-induced comas for about 2 months. That gave you enough time to heal. Now, you are all fixed up. Well, besides your broken leg and miss Claire's stitches." I looked down at my leg to see a thick black cast. "Greeat. Where are they?" He pointed next to me and i saw Kat and Claire playing Uno. They smiled and waved. I giggled and waved back. "I will send a nurse in to give you some information then, you should be good to go. Goodbye, girls." We chorused a goodbye and i ripped the blanket off of me. I've always hated hospitals. I turned and faced them patting the spots in front of me. They excitedly stood up and brought the game over to my bed,careful not to hurt my leg. "So, i am winning so far, Kat is loosing terribly, and you...?" I shrugged nonchalantly. Claire frowned. "Well, you gotta kno-" I quickly started tickling them and they both went into laughing fits causing me to chuckle. There was a knock and the door opened so i decided to stop. They were both breathing heavily, trying to catch their breath while i smiled evilly. Success. "Hello, girls, i'm detective Lara. I wanted to talk to you about something serious for a moment..." We all frowned and the air got tense. "About what?" Kat answered. "Well, we have bad news. Your parents are gone. They are sleeping in the sky now." I shook my head in disbelief. "My mom and dad aren't though, right?" Please, tell me i'm right. Me, Claire, and Kat only call ourselves sisters because we felt like we are. Living with someone through the conditions we had can do that to you. Even though i feel terrible for saying this, i hope it's just their parents. The detective shook her head. "I'm sorry, River. Your's as well. We suspect it was from natural causes. But, now you girls will need to go to an Orphanage..." We all hung our heads and had a mutual moment of silence. Sure, my parents weren't the best people but, they were all i had left. "...Unless,-" We all eyed each other then her. "Unless, what?!" She rolled her eyes. "Kids, and their never listening flaw..." She mumbled. We all giggled and tried our best to listen. "Now, like i was trying to say, there is already some people downstairs in the lobby looking to adopt you three. If you agree, they can sign the papers..." I grinned and Kat gasped. "P-people actually want to..adopt us?!"  Lara nodded and her smile from before returned. "All of us?!" She again nodded, chuckling a bit. I sat there feeling numb listening to her babble on about what they look like and how nice they were. What if they split us up? I don't know what i would do if i had to leave Kat and Claire. "Are they going to split us up?" I finally questioned. Everyone looked from me back to the detective. "I don't know, dear. I can bring them up if you'd like?" I nodded. She excused herself and we all sat and waited. Kat got up and looked out the window. "I forgot how much i missed being outside...it's so-"
"New?" Claire finished with a wide smile. Kat turned and nodded before looking back outside. "Yeah,...new." The door was once again knocked on and Kat came and sat down. "Come in!" A lot of people came in and sat in different spots. "Uhhh....when i said come in i didn't mean the whole hospital.." They all laughed and i gave a nervous chuckle. "Uh, which one of you are actually trying to adopt us?" Three guys raised their hands. No no no no no. It can't be guys! Don't let them! I shook my head and smiled. Letting the thought run to the back of my mind. "What are your names?" They came closer and sat at the front of my bed. "I'm Alex.." The one with bright blue hair commented with a warm smile. "I'm Vic..." The short one with the backwards hat added. "I'm Kellin..." The one with bluish-green eyes ended. I nodded slowly. "Uh-huh, so who are the rest of you then?" Alex turned and waved them out. The crowd left, mumbling disappointing statements. "Those were just some close friends of ours. No biggy." Vic smiled. I raised an eyebrow. "Okay. Next, question. Are you separating us?" They looked at each other and back at us letting Alex answer this time. "Technically, yes but no." Me and Kat exchanged weird faces. "Uh, what?" Kellin chuckled. "We're going to Warped Tour in about a week so you will be able to see each other then. But, we don't live with each other so, yes. But we always hang out so, you will most likely see each other a lot." Alex further explained. I smiled. "Really?!" They nodded and grinned. "One more question." Vic nodded. "What's a...what's a Warped Tour?" Claire said. They laughed and we shrugged. Must not be important then. "Okay, we'll let you adopt us!" They hugged us all and cheered.

Well, isn't that..interesting? *dramatic music plays with a clap of thunder* Anyway, I hope you liked it! Picture is River! Make sure to comment, vote , and keep reading please! Love you peeps!

[Edited]