"Doesn't Matter"

~River's p.o.v.~

I was sitting down watching how well Alex and Kat were getting along when i felt someone sit next to me. "Hey, River.." I looked over to see an unfamiliar girl with dark green short hair smiling down at me. "Uh, no disrespect but, how do you know my name?" She chuckled taking it as a joke. "I'm Jenna, Vic's girlfriend." I nodded and my mouth went to the shape of an 'o'. She smiled and looked at Alex and Kat. "They are already getting along like they've known each other for their entire lives.." I chuckle and look at them. "I know, Kat has that effect on people. She may not say much to you but, you feel like you can say anything to her..." She smiled. "Why don't you go find Vic." I looked up at her. "He doesn't want to talk to me." She giggled and stood up pulling me with her. "Doesn't matter, you need to talk to him." I looked up at her with uncertainty. "I don't know, Jenna, I-" She pushed me a little. "Go." I sighed and trudged over to his seat and sat next to him. "Hey, Vic?" He looked over at me with attentive eyes. "Yeah?" I stared at them wide-eyed. "N-nothing.." I retreated. He shook his head and turned his whole body to face me. "What is it, River?" He grabbed my hands and looked me in my eyes with his caring ones. I felt all of my worries leave and smirked a little. "Today is the best day ever.." He turned his head a little to the side. "How's that?" I gave a small smile. "I never thought I'd leave that place two months ago. But, i did. This morning i woke up to see Kat and Claire smiling and giggling and having fun. It just makes me feel so..." I tried to think of a word but he beat me to it. "Good. That's how you should feel, River. Everyday you should wake up happy. Not dreading what's going to happen next. Sure, there are days that suck from time to time but that's normal. That's why there's family.." I smiled. "Thank, Vic." I laid my head on his shoulder and watched Kellin wrap a protective arm around Claire while she coiled up, sleeping in his arms. I look at her face and see her smile in her sleep which gets contagious and makes me smile. "Hey, River?" I looked up at him to see him nervously look down at me. "Yeah?" He chuckled. "Well, i was thinking..." I sat up a little and nodded for him to go on. "How would you like it if i adopted you?" I smiled and my eyes went wide. "I would love it! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" I squeezed him in a bone crushing hug. He laughed and hugged me back. "You're welcome, darling.." I looked up at him again, hoping this next question wouldn't ruin the moment. "Can i, uh, call you dad?" He smiled down at me. "Call me whatever you want.." I smirked. "How about stupid?" He laughed and shook his head. "Beside that type of stuff, Riv." I laughed along with him and laid my head back on his shoulder, yawning. "Tired, baby girl?" I nodded and snuggled into his chest. "Here.." He picked me up and laid me in my bed. "Take a little nap and we'll leave when you get up, 'kay?" I nodded giving a tired smile. He smiled back and brushed my hair out of my face and kissed my head. "Night, baby girl." I smirked. "Night, dad.." He turned to leave but i grabbed his arm. "Wait! Stay with me?" He nodded and smiled, climbing in next to me. I turned around and laid my head on his shoulder again. He held me and kissed my head. "She sits up high,surrounded by the sun. One million branches and she loves everyone. 'Mom and dad did you search for me? I've been up here so long, i'm going crazy!'.." Jenna came in and held the other side of me. "And as the sun went down we ended up on the ground. I heard the train shake the windows you screamed over the sound. And as we own this night, I'll put your body to the test with mine, this love was out of control 3, 2, 1. Where did it go?" Jenna kissed my head and laid hers on top of it. "Now don't be crazy, yes, now, of course you can stay here.." Jenna closed her eyes. "Been in a tour band for going on ten years."

"She said 'big deal well i guess you're official.' I only said it cause i know what it's like to feel, burned out. And down. We've all been there some times but tonight, I'll make you feel beautiful once again..." Jenna smiled down at me and i smiled the same one up at her. "And as the sun went down we ended up on the ground. I heard the train shake the windows, you screamed over the sound as we own this night. I'll put your body to the test with mine. This love was out of control 3, 2, 1. Where did it go?" She started vocalizing beautifully. I smiled and closed my eyes. Best parents ever. "If i were you, I'd put that away, see you're just wasted and thinkin' 'bout the past again. Darlin' you'll be okay. And she said..."

"If you were me you'd do the saaaaaame 'cause i can't take anymore. I closed the shades and closed the door. Everything's not alright and i would rather..." Vic smiled and rested his head on hers. "And as the sun went down we ended up on the ground i heard the train shake the windows, you screamed over the sound. And as we own this night i'll put your body to the test with mine. This love was out of control. 3, 2, 1. Where did it gooo?" I smiled as they both sang it softly together. "Wow. That was amazing!" Jenna kissed my head and Vic smirked and did the same. I giggled and slowly fell asleep.

Awwww. Wasn't that cute?! *mumbles and crosses arms* Well I thought it was.. Anyway, hope you guys liked it! The video is Vic and Jenna actually performing it so, yeah! Make sure to vote, comment, and keep reading!

[Edited]