"Señor Dimples"

*Sorry if this chapter sucks. I'm having a real shitty day. By the way, this is dedicated to the one and only LenaTheAwkwardTurtle Love ya babes~Danni*

Melody's P.O.V.

I quickly tapped my pencil on my desk trying to come up with some excuse. There has to be something! I groan and bounce onto my bed, my dark blue hair spiraling everywhere. "Will you shut the fuck up?!" My roomate, Chelsea, screams. I jump slightly and face her, letting my fringe cover my eyes. "S-sorry.." I mumble. "Some of us are trying to study for Exams! If you want to skip it and go to some stupid concert, who the fuck cares?" She rangs, scanning the Philosophy book in front of her. I had to resist the nerve to roll my eyes. Yeah, okay. Well, i don't want to freaking fail so. I, of course don't say that. The only thing that comes out is a small sigh. She groans and throws her pencil on the bed. "Fine. Say you're sick and you might throw up," She pauses. I blink and nod for her to continue. "Then, quickly run out and get here. From there, just go. Happy?!" I nod slowly and give a shy smile. "Thank you." She states annoyed. She then rolls her eyes and goes back to studying.

~*~

"Hello, Sarah, Jefferson, William, Chelsea...Ah, Melody! How are you, dear?" I slowly made my way in and Chelsea nodded. I gave a small smile. "I-I actually don't feel too good, mister Regrind." I mumble, holding my stomach. Chelsea smirked and I groan. "Okay, dear. Well, maybe you cou-" I quickly run out and down the busy hall, him shouting my name behind me.

~*~

"I forbid you to go in there, do you hear me?! Melody Piper P-" I scoff and hang up. She can't control me. I'm in college for fucks sakes! No, she's the reason why I'm this way. I won't let her keep control over me. I'm a grown woman, I can make my own decisions. "You, okay?" I jump and look at the opposite end of the bench. A cute guy with dark brown hair and dimples is shooting me a sympathetic smile. Great. I don't need his sympathy. If I wasn't me I would've told him that. But, instead, I nod silently and stand up, walking inside. I heard his fast-paced steps coming my way and sighed, slowing down. "Hey! Wait up.." I stop completely and look at him. He looks familiar but I can't put my finger on why. "I'm Jaime." He pants, obviously out of breath. I smile and nod slowly. "Right then, i'm gonna go now.." I trail. I turn to leave. And he chuckles and stands in front of me. "No, wait! Please give me your name. Unless, you prefer Cinderella?" I laughed and shook my head. "Melody. My name's Melody." He smiles wide and my heart skips. His smile is beautiful. He's beautiful. I'm surprised i'm so confident with him. I'm usually that quiet girl in the back of the room. Now, all of a sudden i'm normal?! What the fuck is life?! "Melody. That's a pretty sick name!" I giggle at his excitement. "Thanks! My dad picked it out." He nods and smiles again. "Is it okay if we walk around the venue and talk,...Mel?" I smile at my nickname and nod. He quickly reaches for my hand and pulls me towards the doors of the venue.

~*~

"Pass?" The guard looks directly at me. "Uh,-"
"She's with me." Jaime stood in between me and the guard. "Oh, new groupie for Mike, huh?" I scrunch my face. "Okay, ew." I whisper to Jaime. He laughs and drags me inside, intertwining our fingers. I feel a blush rise to my cheeks and i smile wide. "Okay. So, twenty questions?" I nod and he stops at the barrier of the stage. "You first, señor dimples." He rolls his eyes playfully and starts. "Okay, um..favorite color?" I smile and shrug, thinking. "I'd say either the color of my hair or black." He smiled and looked at my hair. "Yeah, that's a nice color. Is it like bingo?" I giggled and shook my head. "You mean indigo?" He furrowed his brows. "Indigo? That's a stupid name for a color.." He trails. I roll my eyes and look behind him. No way. "T-tony?!" He stopped and slowly turned. I squealed and ran to his open arms. "I missed you so fucking much!" He laughed and picked me up, spinning me around. "Me too. Wait, what are you doing here?" He sets me down and I shrug. "Some of my favorite bands are playing tonight so I decided to come watch. Why are you here?" He shrugged. "My band is playing this tour." Band? Tony is in a band again?! How long was I gone?! "What?! You actually found a band?" He scratched the back of his neck. "More like they found me. I was working at the guitar shop and-"
"You left me." Jaime pouted. I could've sworn I heard a angel sing. "Uh, yeah. Yeah, I did. I'm so sorry, Jaime." I snapped out of it and he laughed. "It's okay. I didn't know you were a Perry fan." I furrowed my brow. "What do you mean?" Tony rolled his eyes. "Lots of girls are all for Tony. It's okay. I get it." He shrugs. I made a wierd face and let the words sink in. "Uhh, no. No, i'm not. I'm his cousin. Wait. You two know each other?" Jaime nods and Tony shrugs. "He plays bass in the band." I scoffed. "Reminds me, what's your band's name again?" He frowned and looked at Tony. "You never told your cousin about me? We've been friends for years!" He whines. I laughed and Tony smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, hime-time. But our band's name is-" His phone rang and he sighed. "Hang on.." I groan and watch him step away a bit. "If you wanted the band's name, you know I'm in it, too, right?" I glance at Jaime and look back at Tony. "Really? You'd tell me?" He nods excited. "Okay, I'm listening." I turn and face him fully. "Pierce the Veil." My jaw drops. "Y-you and..my cousin play in...PIERCE THE-" He quickly covers my mouth and I hyperventilate. "Mel, breath. It's okay. Take a few deep breaths." I did as instructed and he slowly let go. "You guys are in Pierce the Veil?!" I whisper-yell. He laughs. "Yeah! Isn't it awesome?!" I give a lazy smile and start to get dizzy. "M-mel?" Without warning, I blackout.