Epilouge

After Nadia died, Autum was the most upset out of everyone. She barley left Nadia's room and all she would do is cry. Hayes helped her through it though.

At her funeral, everyone showed up. All of Magcon. All of O2l. Jenn, Andrea.

No one ever forgot Nadia, but they lived on with their lives.

Nash got married at the age of 26 and has a daughter and a son. He named his daughter Nadia in memory of his sister and his son Nathan. Nadia age 6 and Nathan age 9.

Hayes and Autum eventually get married and have two sons. Chris age 8 and Drake age 6.

Loxy and Jacob got married and she has a baby on the way, gender unknown.

Matt eventually found another girl, but he never forgot Nadia. They got married an he has a daughter names Alice age 6.

The Jacks both got married to girls named Molly. Coincidence? I think not. Gilinsky has a son named Ryan age 7 and JJ has a daughter named Daniella age 5.

Everyone else sometime in their life got married and had kids but none of them ever forgot Nadia. She made a mark on their world.

She was Magcon's Rebel.

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys.

It's official the end of my very first book. I'm very proud of this book and im sorry if the ending made any of you cry.

I don't blame you. I cried while writing this. I will make a new story soon I promise.

Also, I wouldn't mind ideas for that story and I you would like to be in it. Just message me or comment.

Oh and _Lil_Dallas_  I removed the furniture so no more chair throwing.

That's all I have to say. Bye for now.