Chapter 12

I wake up and quickly turn the alarm off. I reset it so Autum will get up on time.

I quickly and quietly get dressed. I bring my bags down and write a note.

Dear Everyone,

Im leaving for a week or two because I just need time to think. I heard some things said behind my back, and, I just need time to clear my mind.

Please don't worry about me and don't come looking for me. I will be fine. Some of you might know where I'm going. Good for you.

All I ask is for sometime to think. Sky, I love you. Always remember that. Hayes, you may be annoying, but your a good brother. Same for you Nash and Will. Elizabeth, Chad, I really have nothing to say to you except, accept me for who the fuck I am.

Autum, your my best friend, pretty much my sister as well. Loxy, I haven't known you for long, but your like my sister. Matt, I love you, don't forget that. Cam, your like a fourth brother to me, same goes for the other guys.

I'll meet you guys back on tour, I love all of you. Goodbye for now.

Love,

Nadia❤️

I put the note on the refrigerator and walk outside. I see a taxi pull up and i put my bags in the trunk and get in.

"Where to young lady?" The man says. "Airport." I reply smiling. "Alright." He says and takes off.

I look back at the house and see something that breaks my heart. Sky standing on the porch crying.

A few tears of my own fall and I quickly wipe them away. "Moving away from home?" The man asks. "No, just taking sometime off from my family. To much drama." I say sighing.

"That your little sister?" He asks referring to Sky. "Yeah." I reply. The rest of the ride is filled with small talk.

When we reach the airport I pay him and grab my bags. I go through security and sit in the waiting room.

While I'm waiting my phone starts ringing. Nash. I sigh and answer.

"Hello?" I say. "Nadia come home right now." He says. "No, I just need time to think." I say. "Nadia, what did you hear?" He asks.

"Ask the woman you call mom and the man you call Chad." I say and hang up. I put my phone in my lap and it rings again.

"Hello?" I say answering it. "Nadia, your brother just left he is on his way there." Matts voice says.

"Well, he is too late." I say hanging up as they call my flight. "Nadia!" Nash's voice says.

I wave goodbye to him and board the plane. I sit in my seat and look out the window.

Before we leave I tweet out, Goodbye North Carolina! I shut my phone off and lean my head against the window.

La, here I come.

*After flight*

I pull out my phone and call Ricky. "Hello?" He answers. "Hey, could you come get me from the airport?" I say.

"Sure, I'm on my way. Conner is coming with me, we just finished filming a video." He says. "Okay, see ya when ya get here." I say and hang up after he says bye.

I wait in the lobby and scroll through twitter. "Nadia?" A voice says. I look up to see Ricky and Connor. "Hey." I say standing up to hug him and Connor.

"Shall we go?" Connor says. "Sure, also if you two want, I was planing on filming a video, wanna be in it?" I ask as we leave the airport.

"Sure." Connor says as Ricky nods. "So what brings you to La?" Connor asks as I turn my phone on vibrate.