Chapter 4

The next morning I wake up to Autum shaking me a wake. "What?" I asked sitting up. "I need help with something." She said.

"Which is?" I asked. "I wanna start a YouTube channel." She said. "Okay just let me get dressed." I said.

I grabbed an outfit and went into the bathroom. I quickly changed and flat ironed my hair. I put my snap back on and walked out of the bathroom.

"Cool piercing." Autum said along with Loxy. I looked down at my belly button piercing. It was an anchor. "Thanks." I said.

"Okay what do you want your YouTube name to be?" I asked Autum sitting next to her.

"Umm, Lil Dallas." Autum replied. "Kay. While I set it up can you tweet out #StartingOut?" I asked while pulling up YouTube on my laptop.

"Okay." She said and took her phone out. "Me and the guys are going to Starbucks. Coming?" Loxy asked.

"Can't, can you get me a Cotton Candy Frap?" I said not taking my eyes off the computer screen. "Same for me." Autum said.

"Kay." Loxy said and left. I finished setting up her YouTube and i set up my camera since she didn't have one yet.

"Okay, I'm gonna read you the questions and you will answer them, Otay?" I said.

"Otay." She replied. I turned the camera on so she could start the video. "Hello people, I'm Lil Dallas and this is my Starting out video." She said.

"Okay, first question, what's your real name?" I said. "Autum." She replied as Loxy walked in with our Starbucks.

"And Loxy is back with our Starbucks!" Autum said. "Wassup." She said after handing me my drink and sitting next to Autum.

"Anyway, why is your fav tv show?" I read. "Adventure Time." Autum said. "Really? Spongebob is better." I said. "I hate Spongebob." Autum said.

"What?!?" I said. "Loxy can read the rest of the questions." I added. "Yay! Something for me to do! Btw I like both shows." Loxy said.

Loxy read some more questions and Autum answered them. "Who do you like?" Loxy read the last question. "Asked by @SkittlesAreDaBest." She added.

"Nadia." Autum said. "Yes?" I said innocently. "I would not like to say so, yeah. Anyway, I will post another video soon, but, Bye for now!" Autum said.

I turned the camera off and edited for her. I uploaded it and we just sat around and talked.

"So, What do you wanna do?" Loxy asked. "Hmmm, we could go to the mall." I suggested. "Yes! I haven't been shopping in what seems like years!" Autum said.

"Lol, let's go tell the boys." Loxy said. We walked over to their room. "Hey, we are gonna go shopping, text or call if ya need us." I said.

"Wait! We wanna film a video with you three." Cam said. "But shopping!" I whined with the girls. "Video first. Pwease?" Hayes said.

"Resist his eyes!" I said as he did the puppy dog eyes. I looked at the ceiling. "Fine!" I said when I glanced down.

"Yes!" The guys cheered. "What are we even doing?" Loxy asked. "Sibling tag and Loxy your gonna read us the questions." Hayes said.

They set up the camera and we did the video standing. Great. Not necessarily in the best shoes for this, but screw it.

"Hey guys, Cameron here, along with Nash, Hayes, Autum, and Nadia." Cam said.

"Today we are doing the Sibling tag." Nash said. "I should be shopping right now." I mumbled enough for them to hear me.

Autum smacked me. "What?!? I like to shop! I need new clothes anyway." I said. "Anyway, Loxy will be reading the questions." Hayes said.