Chapter 8

Nadia's Pov
*1 Week later*

Okay, I have been here for a week. The beatings have gotten worst. My cloths are ripped and tore from them. I'm bloody and no telling how many bruises I have. Also, I have about three broken ribs.

I have honestly lost all hope of being found. I don't even talk anymore. I hear the door open and look up slightly.

"Hello bitch, miss us?" Rachel says. I don't reply. "He disobeyed an order. You know what that means." Madison says.

Damn you Mathew! They start beating me and I cry softly. When they stop as always Madison takes a picture to send to Mathew.

They leave and I just lay there. If they are still searching for me, I hope they don't give up.

Autum's Pov

It's been a week and we still haven't found her. Hayes and Nash are a wreck, Matt sneaks off every now and then so I haven't gotten a chance to talk to him.

Right now me, Loxy, Nash, Hayes, and Matt are just sitting in the hotel room. Everyone else has gone somewhere.

"Wait, if the texts keep getting sent to Matt, can't we track the number that keeps sending it to find out where she is?" Loxy says.

"Yea we can." I say. "I'll call the police to see if they can track the number." Nash says.

We all get up and exit the hotel as Nash calls the police. "They can track the number." Nash says when he hangs up.

We arrive at the station and they track the number to an abandoned house. I text everyone to meet at that address and we leave the police station.

We're coming Nadia.

Nadia's Pov

I lay on the cold ground staring at the ceiling. I feel dead, but I'm still alive. I roll to where I'm now curled in a ball.

I hear the door swing open and I don't even look up. "Omg Nadia!" I hear someone shout. Hayes.

I feel someone pull me into their lap and I look up to see Nash. I hug him and he hugs back as I cry. I then hug Hayes and two police officers come down.

They get me out of the cuffs and paramedics come down. I get taken to the hospital and as I'm brought outside Autum rushes to my side.

I hug her as she hugs me. She starts crying and I cry as well. I wave to the others as I get put in the ambulance.

Hayes and Nash ride in the ambulance as well. We arrive at the hospital and they take me to the back for X-rays.

Turns out I have 3 broken ribs. They put me in a room and I fall asleep.

*Three Hours Later*

I wake up and I look to see Autum and Loxy sitting on hospital chairs next to my bed.

"Hey." I manage to say. Loxy jumps up and runs over. "I've missed you!" She say and hugs me. "I've missed you too." I say.

Autum hugs me again when Loxy let's me go. "Where are the guys?" I ask. "They all went back to the hotel. They have a show tomorrow, but they will come visit after they finish." Autum replies.

"Shouldn't Loxy be back at the hotel to?" I question. "Oh yeah, I'll be going now." She says and leaves.

"Madison and Rachel are going to jail." Autum says. "The bitches deserve it." I mumble. She laughs a little.

  I move over so she has room to lay with me like we use to do when we were little. I lay the spot next to me and she lays next to me and we stare at the ceiling.

"You know what would make this better?" I ask. "Netflix." We both say. We laugh and I ask,"How long am I gonna be in here?"

"A week." Autum says. "Dammit." I mumble. "It's not that bad." Autum says. "Bull shit, remember when I broke my leg falling out that tree? I stayed in the hospital one day and punched a nurse." I reply.

"That was funny, but no punching nurses or doctors." Autum says. "No promises." I say.

I turn on the hospital room tv and put on Disney channel. "I love this channel!" Autum says. "Me too." I say.

We start watching tv and I fall back asleep along with Autum. Finally I'm out of that hell hole. Now just gotta get outta this one.