Chapter 7

(A/N sorry it took so long for me to update. I've been busy with school and volleyball. But, I was finally able to update so here you go!!)

When I woke up, I was on a cold floor and the room was dark. I sat up and waited for my eyes to a just to the room.

Before my eyes could a just a door at the top of what looked like stairs opened. I heard footsteps coming down the steps and a light switched on.

Guess who it was. Madison. Matts ex-girlfriend. "Look who's finally up. Thought you were dead." She said. "What do you want Madison?" I say.

"Matt. He broke up with me so he could ask you out." She says. "He said you broke up with him because you didn't want to do long distance." I say.

"He lied. He broke up with me because he loves you." She replies. "So you kidnapped me why?" I question.

"Because, as long as I have you he will do anything I say." She says smirking. "Your a psychotic bitch, you know that?" I say. She slaps me and says,"I'd watch what I say because your kinda chained to the wall."

I look at my wrists an sure enough cuffs are on them leading to the wall. Where the hell did she find this?

"Sit tight, I'll be right back." She says and walks off. I sit there studying the cuffs. Wait, I wonder if my phone is still in my pocket, no it's not I left it on my bed. Shit!

She comes back down and she has another girl with her. "This is my best friend Rachel. She is going to be helping me because she has nothing better to do." Madison says and the girl nods. Seriously?

"Wow. Your lives must really suck ass." I say. This earned me a slap from both of them. "Watch your mouth bitch." Rachel says.

"Oh I'm the bitch? Says the girls who kidnapped a person!" I say. They start hitting, kicking, and punching me.

When they stop, I have a starting to form black eye, bruises all over, no doubt a broken rib, and a busted lip. I see a light flash and the snickered.

"Matts gonna love this picture." Madison says. I look up and they snap another picture. "He will love this one even more." Rachel says.

"And sent! Good bye for now!" Madison says. I cough and blood falls to the floor and I watch them leave.

"Son of a bitch." I say as I sit up. Definitely a broken rib. I lean my head against a wall and close my eyes.

This is gonna be a living hell. I hope the have noticed I'm gone.

Autum's Pov

Me and Loxy call it a night and leave the guys room. As we walk to ours we see the door open.

We walk in and I call out,"Nadia?" No answer. I walk towards the beds and find her phone sitting on her bed.

"She never leaves her phone." I say. "You don't think she got kidnapped?" Loxy says.

I look at her with wide eyes and we run out and back to the guys room. I bang on the door not having their room key.

Nash answers and we push pass him and to the living room. "Guy!" Loxy shouts to get their attention.

"Nadia's missing." I say. "What?!?" Hayes and Nash both shout. "She is missing, her phone is on her bed and there is no sign of her. She always takes her phone with her." Loxy explains.

"When did she go back to her room?" Nash asks. "7:00." I say. "What time is it now?" Hayes ask. "9:00." Loxy says.

"Guys, might wanna look at this." Matt says. I walk over and take his phone. I look at the picture and almost drop his phone. I hand it to Nash and everyone crowds around him.

It was a picture of Nadia all beaten up and bloody. I walk over to Hayes and hug him tightly. He hugs back and starts to cry into my shoulder.

It must be hard for him seeing his sister like that. "I called the police they started to search for her and two of then are coming to search the room for anything that could be used to help." Loxy says.

I look over at Nash and he is in tears as well. This is going to be a long night.

*an hour later*

The police just left and they found nothing. They are going to file a missing person report and will continue the search in the morning.

The guys have all fallen asleep and me and Loxy are the only ones up. "Autum? You still up?" Loxy asks from the sofa. "Yea." I reply.

"Who do you think took her?" She asks. "Idk, but I have a feeling Matt does." I say.

"Why do you say that?" Loxy asks. "Because if you think about it, the picture of her was sent to Matt instead of Hayes or Nash. Whoever took her wants something from Matt." I explain.

"Never thought of that. Damn your smart." Loxy says. I laugh a little and finally fall asleep. Nadia wherever you are, we are gonna find you.

Matts Pov while everyone is asleep

Madison you are such a bitch. I can't believe she kidnapped Nadia. Just because I broke up with her doesn't mean she has to kidnap the girl I love.

I quietly exit the room and leave the hotel. I walk to walmart and to the back.

"Well, you showed up." A voice says. "Your such a bitch." I say. "I know. Anyway, as long as you do as I say she won't get hurt. Understand?" She says.

"Fine." I say. "See ya tomorrow Matt." She says and leaves. I walk back to the hotel and to the room.

I fall asleep thinking about Nadia.

A/n:

Hey people, I know I normally don't do Pov changes, but I will for as long as Nadia is kidnapped. When they find her I will go back to just Nadia's Pov.

*Turns invisible somehow and leaves*