Chapter 5

The next morning, I wake up to the guys literally shouting next to our beds. "If you don't shut the hell up!" I warned. The quickly shut up and moved away from me.

"Why the hell are you shouting?" Autum asked. "Cause, we are going to New York." Shawn said.

"And that's why you idiots decided to wake us up at 6 am?" Loxy said putting her phone down.

"And, Jacob is meeting us there." Taylor said. "Okay, now I'm going back to sleep. Buh-Bye!" I said and laid back down.

"Same." Autum and Loxy said. "But we are bored!" Hayes whined. "Go find someone who gives a fuck." I said.

They walk away and I fall back asleep. Not ten minutes later they are back and they dumped cold water on us.

"Oh hell no!" I said and chased Taylor who dumped the water on me. "Shit!" He said and ran.

I looked to see Autum chasing Johnson and Loxy chasing Nash. Idiots. Taylor ran out the room and I followed.

He woke me up, he is not getting away with it. I may be fast but he is faster. I pretend to hurt myself and he walks back over. I jump up and punch him in the nose.

"Never wake me up this early." I said and walked back to my room. "Lesson learned." he said and followed.

I walked back in and over to my suitcase. "What did you do?" Hayes asked. "No doubt broke his nose." I said an walked into the bathroom.

I take a quick shower and get dressed and flat iron my hair. I walk out of the bathroom and Autum walks in.

"You broke Taylor's nose?" Loxy asked. "Yep." I said popping the p. "How? No one can ever catch him." She says.

"I have my ways." I said and sat on my bed. "Tell me!" She said and sat next to me.

"I faked getting hurt." I said. "Never thought of that." She said. "What did you do to my brother, if you caught him." I said.

"Black eye." She said and looked over at my brother, who's eye was turning purplish.

"Wow." I said and high fived her. Autum walked out and Loxy went into the bathroom.

"What did you do to Johnson?" I asked. "Busted lip and bruise on cheek." She said.

"That's my bestie!" I said and high fived her. "I'm going get Taco Bell, Autum you coming?" I asked. "Yas." She said.

"Taco Bell?" Loxy said coming out of the bathroom. "Coming?" I asked. "Sure." She said.

We walked to the door and Hayes spoke up. "So your just gonna act like nothing happened?" He said. "Yes twin." I said.

"Can you get us something?" Aaron said. "No, get your own damn food." Loxy said and we left.

"Is it me or is Nadia more bitchy this morning?" I heard someone say. "I'm only bitchy because you woke me up. Not a morning person." I said.

We left and went to Taco Bell. I order the 12 taco box and we each get 4 tacos. We sit in a booth and talk while eating.

"So, what do you think the guys are doing?" I asked as we walked out. "No doubt packing, the flight leaves in an hour." Loxy says.

"Good thing we kept our stuff in our bags." Autum said. I started humming to My Way by Fetty Wap.

We get back to the hotel and go to our floor. We walk in our room and see no boys.

I walked over to my bags and zipped them shut. The girls did the same and we put our bags by the door. Cameron opened the door and said,"Ready?"