Chapter 19

I get up and walk to my bag. I grab an outfit and walk to the bathroom.

I change and add a little make up. I walk back out and finish packing my bag.

"Your serious about this?" Autum asks. "Dead serious." I reply putting my fully packed bag by my bed.

"I'm gonna miss you." Loxy say hugging me. "I'm gonna miss you too." I reply. Autum soon joins the hug and we break apart when the door opens.

"And there she is everybody. The girl who is leaving because Nash pissed her off." Taylor says. I roll my eyes and wave at the camera.

"You did not just roll your eyes at me!" Taylor says. "I believe I did." I say turning away from him and walking to the bathroom to make sure I have everything and fix my hair a little.

"Typical girl." He says standing in the door way. "Are you just gonna follow me around till I leave?" I ask slipping past him.

"Yes." He replies following me. "This will get annoying very very quick." I mumble.

"Hey, you ready?" Cam says opening the door. "Yep." I reply. He takes my bags and I walk outside. I hug everyone except Nash bye because he didn't even come outside. I kid an hug Matt goodbye and of course Taylor records it.

"Aww!" He shouts and I flip him off. "And she a bitch again." He says. I once again roll my eyes and me, Cam, Autum, Loxy, and of course Taylor walk downstairs.

We all get in the van and Cam drives to the airport. When we reach the airport I hug Cam bye and when I go to hug Autum and Loxy they both starts tearing up. "I swear to god if you two cry, I'm gonna cry." I say tearing up as well.

They starts crying while hugging me and I end up crying to. "Dammit." I mumble wiping my eyes when we pull away.

"She has a soft side!" Taylor says like he just discovered something new. "Shut up!" I say wiping my eyes one more time.

I hug him bye and walk away as he ends his video. I go through security and soon enough I'm on my plane.

*After Flight*

I get off my plane and call Elizabeth. "Hello?" She says. "Guess who's baaaaaaaaaack!" I say into the phone. "Oh god." She says. "I'm at the airport."  I reply.

She sighs. "I'm coming." She says and hangs up. Feels good to be back.

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys...

I have some news and you might not like it.
...
...
...
...

The book is ending soon...
*Dodges Chair being thrown by no doubt _Lil_Dallas_ *

But! I will be starting a new book not sure what it is gonna be called yet so just stay tuned!

Once again sorry about ending the book soon. *Dodges another chair* _Lil_Dallas_  i swear if that's you!

Anyway, I'm gonna go before another chair gets thrown at me. Goodbye People!