Chapter 10

The next morning, I get up and grab an outfit for the ride home. I take a quick shower and get dressed.

After I walk out Autum walks in and I just sit on my bed scrolling through Instagram.

I get up and put a few things in my bag and zip it closed and put it by the door next to Mahogany's. Where is she?

When Autum walks out the bathroom I ask,"Where is Mahogany?" "She is in the guys room." Autum says.

We leave the room and walk over to the guys. Autum knocks and Matt answers.

"Hey." He says. "Hey." I say. Autum just waves. We walk in and I see the boys packing while Loxy sits on the floor.

We sit next to her and watch them pack. "Ya know, you could help." Nash says. "We could. But we don't wanna." I say.

They finish packing and we leave to go to the airport. We get past the fans and go through the security thing.

We sit in the waiting room just messing around. "So, Clementine-" Hayes starts. "If you want to have children you wouldn't finish that sentence." I warn.

"Okay." He says. "Why do you hate your middle name?" Matt asks. "Because, it's too girly." I say.

"No it's not." Aaron says. "Yes it is." I say. "Flight 308 now boarding." The intercom says.

We get up and board the plane. I end up sitting next to Matt. When everyone is sitting I put my head on Matt's shoulder.

I put my earphones in and play my music. My phone beeps and I look seeing a text.

I open it and it's from Matt.

From Bae❤️😘: When are we gonna tell them?

To Bae❤️😘: Idk, maybe we could do it during a Magcon show?

From Bae❤️😘: Good idea, I think we are doing on while we are staying at your house.

To Bae❤️😘: Well, I'm going to sleep, wake me up when we are about to land.

From Bae❤️😘: Kay

I turn my phone off and lean my head against the window. I soon fall asleep while watching the clouds go past because there is nothing else to look out.

*After Flight*

"Why are they taking so long? I'm bored." I say to Autum. "Idk." Autum says.

"Their here." Nash says walking over. "Bout damn time." I mumble. We all walk over to the van as Elizabeth and Chad get out.

"Hey boys, girls." Elizabeth says. "Hey mom." Nash and Hayes says. "Hello Elizabeth." I say.

"Nadia, back to your natural hair color?" Chad says. "Yes Chad." I say. "Let's go." Hayes says.

"Where is Sky?" I ask. "At the house with Will." Elizabeth says. "Okay." I say. Since there wasn't enough room Loxy sat on Jacobs lap, Autum sat on Hayes, and I sat on Matts because I can.

When we got home I ran in the house and found Sky and Will in the living room. "Nady!" Sky says. "Sky!" I say as I pick her up.

"I missed you." She says. "I missed you too." I say as I put her down. "Hey Nadia." Will says as I hug him. "Hey Will." I say.

"Where is everyone else?" Will asks. "Outside still." I reply. We walk outside and I grab my bags bringing them in.

I bring them up to my room and Autum and Loxy follow. "Autum, Nadia, you two will be going back to school starting tomorrow." Chad says.

"I bet Mr. Dickson misses me." I say. "The football team in looking for you also." He says. "Damn." I say.

He walks away and Loxy asks why the football team is looking for me. "Well, I may or May not have spray painted the boys locker room lockers pink." I explain.

"Nadia, why is the football team downstairs looking for you?" Hayes asks. "Ask them." I say closing an locking my door.

"I'm gonna go now." I say climbing out my window with my penny board. There are multiple knocks at my door and when Loxy opens it I jump to the ground and run off.

"Nadia! Get back here!" The football team captain shouts. "I'll pass!" I shout penny boarding away.

They chase me all the way to town and I shout,"God dammit, leave me the fuck alone!"

"Not gonna happen Grier!" He shouts. I sigh and continue penny boarding. I skate towards the school and toward the football field.

I skate behind the bleachers and hide. "Where did she go?" Someone shouts. "I don't know! Look everywhere!" The captain shouts.

As he says that I'm pulled from my hiding spot by the head cheerleader. "Damn you Brittany!" I shout.

"Shut it!" She shouts as more cheerleaders come. "Alright girls, have fun." The football captain says walking away with the team.

"You've got to be shitting me." I mumble. "Come on girls, since the guys can't beat her ass we can." Brittany says.

After about an hour they leave me alone and I get up and limp home. "Shit." I mumble while walking.

When I arrive home, I walk in and fall to the ground tired. "Oh shit, Nadia!" Autum says. "What the hell happened?" Loxy asks. "The fucking cheerleaders that's what." I say standing back up.

"Elizabeth!" Autum shouts. "Yes dear?" Elizabeth says coming in. "Umm, can't you see I'm beaten and bloody?!?" I shout. "Well yeah." She says.

"Wow." I mumble walking to the kitchen. "Where are the guys?" I ask while Autum gets a wet cloth.

"They went out, they should be back soon." Loxy says. We clean my face up and I have a black eye, busted lip, and a cut above my eye, and a bruises cheek.

I'm also limping. When the guys come back I walk upstairs not wanting to explain. As I'm walking/limping to the stairs, the guys come in.

"Woah, what happened to you?" Nash asks. "Not important." I say limping up the stairs. "It kinda is." Hayes says.

"No." I say at the top of the stairs. "Autum what happened to her?" Cam asks.

I hear Autum explaining but I walk into my room. I change and lay down on my bed. I soon slip into a peaceful sleep.