Chapter 3

I get up early before anyone else. Damn, I'm usually last up. I grab an outfit and take a fifteen minute shower.

I get dressed and leave the bathroom. Everyone is still asleep so I grab my penny board and leave.

I skate to Starbucks on my hands. When did I get so good at this? I question myself the while way.

I get off my board and walk into Starbucks. I order and sit in a booth waiting for my drink.

I look through old picture of me and Sky. I miss the little munchkin. What? Just because in a rebel doesn't mean I don't care for someone.

I got up and got my drink and left skating back to the hotel. I got in the elevator and road to my floor.

I got out and went back into my room. No one is up and they have one hour to get ready before the show.

"Wake up!" I shout. Autum and Loxy jump up. "Um, might wanna get ready!" I said pointing to the clock.

They quickly got dressed and we walked to the boys room. They are still asleep.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" We shouted. Nothing. "You've got to be kidding me." Autum said.

I looked around and spotted an air horn. I picked it up and we covered our ears. I blew it and they all jumped up.

"Your gonna be late geniuses." Loxy said. We left and waited in the hall for them. When they came out of the room we all walked to the elevator.

I couldn't help but notice Autum glance at Hayes every once in a while. Hmmmm. I pulled her aside and asked,"What's up? I see you glancing at my twin every now and then."

"Well... Umm..." She said and started to blush a little. It clicked in my mind. "No way! You like-" she cut me off. "Shush!" She said.

"Autum, your growing up so fast." I said wiping away fake tears. Loxy noticed we stopped walking and walked over.

"What's going on?"she asked. "Autum likes Hayes." I said. "Aww!" Loxy said. "Girls! Come on!" The guys shouted at us.

"We're coming!" I shouted. We walked back over and walked to the elevator. We got in and road down to the lobby.

We got in the limo and drove to where the show was being held. "I ain't got no type! Bad bitches is the only thing that I like." My phone sang.

"Hello?" I said. "Hey Nady." Sky's voice said. "Hey Sky. Did you take someone's phone?" I said.

"I took Wills." She said. "Can I say hi to him?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. "Hello?" Wills voice came on. "Hey Will." I said. Nash and Hayes looked at me and took my phone.

"Hey Will." They said. The put it on speaker. "Give me back my phone assholes." I said and took my phone back.

"Anyway, we gotta go, bye Will!" I said. "Bye Nadia." Will said.  I hung up before Nash and Hayes could tell him bye.

We got out the limo and fans were everywhere. Security guards escorted us to the back stage area.

"Damn. So many chicks. What did you people do? Brain wash them?" I asked. "No." They said.

"Guys, the show starts soon." Bart said coming backstage. "Okay." The guys said. "Guys, who are they?" Bart asked. "Were aliens." I said sarcastically.

"My sister Nadia and Cameron's sister Autum." Hayes said. "Okay. Five more minutes." He said and left.

"Why are you so sarcastic?" Aaron asked. "I speak fluent Sarcasm duh." I said.