Chapter 1

Nadia's Pov

I wake up to my alarm and I slam my hand on it to stop the ringing. I get out of bed and take a quick shower and get dressed(outfit above).

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. "Nadia." My mom says. "Elizabeth." I say because I don't really call her mom anymore.

"Your going to be late." She said. "What are you going to do about it?" I said walking towards my penny board.

"We need to talk when you get home okay?" She said. "Whatever." I said. I skated to school and I skate boarded to my locker.

I put my penny board in my locker and walked to first period. "Your late." My teacher said. "What's new?" I asked. "Sit." He said and turned back to the board.

I walked to my seat next to Autum. "Hey girl." I said. "Hey." She said back. "Have you heard from Cameron lately?" I asked.

"Girls quiet." Our teacher said. "I'm so sorry." I said sarcastically. He faces the board once again and I put in one earphone and played my music.

After class I asked Autum again. "Have you heard from Cam lately?" "Yeah, we talked last night, he doing okay, he misses us, and they are in La." She replied.

"Cool. Anyway, I'm gonna go get in trouble see ya later!" I said. "Bye." She said. I walked to the boys locker room and made sure the coast was clear.

I took out a pink spray can and spray painted the lockers. I left and threw the can away. "Stop right there Miss Grier." Our principle said. "Shit." I said and turned around.

"Office." He said. "Yeah yeah." I said and started walking. I sat in the office and Mr. Dickson came in. "Why do you do these things?" He asked.

"Because I want to." I said. "He rubs his temples and says,"Your suspended for a week."

"Really?" I ask. "Yes now get out." He said. I ran out and to my locker. "Why so happy?" Autum asked. "I'm suspended for a week!" I said.

"What did you do?" She asked. "Well-" I was cut off by the football captain shouting,"Nadia Grier!"

"Shit! Gotta go bye!" I said and skated down the hall and out the door. I started going down my street and I laughed to my self.

"I'm home!" I yelled. "Why so early? What did you do?" Chad asked me. "Spray painted the boys locker room lockers pink. I'm suspended for a week." I said.

"Elizabeth!" He shouted. "I heard, Nadia we would like to talk to you." My mom said. "What?" I asked sitting on the sofa.

"We are sending you to go on tour with Nash and Hayes for awhile. Autum is going too." Chad said.

"What? Your sending me to live with them? If you haven't noticed they forgot I existed!" I said. "Don't get into to much trouble, when Autum gets off from school is when you both leave." My mom said.

"Freaking perfect." I said and walked upstairs. I went into my room and saw my bags packed. Sweet. "Sky?" I asked as I walked into her room.

"Nady?" She answered back. I love her nickname for me. "Whatcha doin?" I asked. "Playing with my horses." She said.

"Well, I need to tell you something." I said. "What?" She asked as I picked her up.

"I'm going with Nash and Hayes for a while. I don't know when I'll be back." I said. "Promise to come back?" She asks holding out her pinky. "Promise." I said hooking her pinky with mine.

I set her down and went back to my room. I decided to make a dance video for my channel. I took my camera out and set it up.

"Hello Skittles." I said(She calls her viewers skittles). "Today, I will dance to bad blood because why not." I said an played the music.