Chapter 14

The next morning, I am the first to wake up. I carefully get off of the couch with out waking Kian or Ricky up. I walk upstairs and take a quick shower and get dressed.

I walk back downstairs and cook pancakes and bacon. They still aren't up skin write a quick note saying I went to the beach.

I grab my penny board and leave. I penny board to the beach and walk away from here people will be.

I sit under a pier and set my penny board beside me. I stare into the ocean and just think. I think about my family, the guys, my brothers, Skylnn... The girls.

My phone kept buzzing so I looked at it and it was twitter. Today is Cams bday.

I quickly tweet out, Happy Birthday Cam. You've always been like a fourth brother to me.

I shut my phone off and stare back at the ocean. After an hour or so, I turn my phone back on and as I do I immediately get a text from Ricky.

From Ricky😝: We are at da beach, where you at?

To Ricky😝: Come find me if you want to know😜.

To Ricky😝: We as in who?

From Ricky😝: Me, Kian, Sam, Connor, Trevor, Jc, Andrea, and Jenn.

To Ricky😝: Come find me😜

He doesn't text back so I know they are looking for me. I turn on my music and play it quietly enough for me to hear.

"Found her!" Someone says. I turn off my music and look up seeing Sam. "Hello." I say standing up and grabbing my penny board.

"Hey." He says. I look to see everyone making their way over here. "I might as well sit back down. They are like turtles." I mumble.

Sam laughs so I guess he heard me. We both sit and wait for them. "Bout damn time. A snail moves faster than that." I say getting back up.

"I like her already." Andrea says. "Me too. We will be best friends." Jenn says.  "So, why did you want meh?" I ask Ricky. "Cause, we were bored an exuded to bother you." Kian answers for him.

"I will bitch slap you." I say. "Definitely my new best friend." Andrea says wrapping her arm around my shoulders. Jenn does the same and I do it too.

"You know what? We should go to the mall." Jenn says. "Oh, yeah! I need new clothes." Me and Andrea say.

"Are they sisters or something?" Trevor asks. "Shut up Trevor." I say and flick his head.

"Ow!" He says and flicks me back. We continue to flick each other till Andrea pulls me away. "He started it." I mumble.

"Let's go to the mall before she fights one of the guys." Jenn says and we walk away leaving the guys.

"What about us? What are we going to do?" Jc asks. "Think of something." I say.

"Okay, so what brings you to La?" Andrea asks. "Family issues. Needed to clear my head and the beach always helps so I came here." I reply.

"Siblings? Oldest to youngest." Jenn says. "Will, he is in college. Nash, he is on Magcon tour. Hayes, my twin. And Skylnn who is my half sister." I reply.

"Your Nadia Grier?" Andrea asks. "That is my name." I say. We laugh and joke around.

When we make it to the mall I decide to FaceTime Matt. I pull out my phone and FaceTime him.

"Hello?" He says. "Hey Matt." I say. "Oh, Hey Nadia." He says. "Hey Matt!" Andrea and Jenn shout.

"My ears!" I shout. "Hey Andrea, Jenn." Matt says. "Whatcha doing?" I ask.

"We are at the airport right now, we are heading to Nebraska." Matt says as Gilinsky walks behind him.

"Hey Gilinsky!" I say to get his attention. "Sup." he says. "What are you girls doing?" Matt asks.

"What do you think?" Jenn asks. "Umm, shopping?" He guesses. "Correct. Now I see forever 21, I must go! Goodbye!" I say and hang up.

"Why did you call Matt?" Jenn asks. "Because I can." I say. "Tell the truth girl." Andrea says.

"Ugh..." I say. "Tell!" Jenn says. "Fine! Me and Matt may or May not be dating. Happy?" I reply.

"Aww! You two would be cute together!" Andrea says. "And I'm going now!" I say running into forever 21.

"Get back here!" Jenn shouts. After them chasing me around they caught me at the food court.

"Get away!" I say. "No! Do any of the guys know?" Andrea says. "No, only Autum and Loxy. Me and Matt plan to announce it during a Magcon event show thing." I explain.

"That's cute." Jenn says. "Can we get food I'm hungry." I say. We get something to eat and sit just talking.

"So, shall we head back to Ricky's? I feel like scaring the guys." I say. "Yeah!" Andrea says.

"Maybe, we could do something like we all got into a fight or something?" Jenn suggests.

"Yeah, I have the make up. We could do it." Andrea says. "Let's do it." I say. We head to Andreas house and she does the make up.

"This. Is. Awesome." I say looking in the mirror. "Let's go." Jenn says. We leave Andrea's place and walk to Ricky's.

We pretend to fall to the floor and make a loud thud. I hear footsteps and we just lay there.

"Oh shit! Guys!" Connor shouts. Then we hear multiple footsteps and gasps. I cough and blink my eyes a few times. "Nadia? What happened?" Ricky asks coming to my side.

"You just got pranked that's what." I say sitting up along with the girls. "Wow. That was good." Sam says. "Thank you." I say as Andrea helps me up.

We walk past them and head up to my room. "Be ready for lots of pranks!" I shout from the top of the stairs.

We take the make up off and my fading black eye is now visable. "What happened to your eye?" Jenn asks. "Cheerleaders." I mumble.

"Why did they-" I cut Andrea off. "They did it because the football team can't beat me up. I spray painted the boys locker room lockers pink."

"That.Sounds.Awesome." Jenn says. "You are my new best friend." Andrea says.

"What ever." I say as we walk downstairs and to the kitchen. We all sit on the counter and talk.

"Okay, so why can't you watch scary movies?" Andrea asks. "If you want to sleep at night, don't let me watch them." I say.

"Ricky you hid all the scary movies right?" Jenn shouts to the living room. "Yes i did!" He shouts back.

"I'm tired so I shall go to sleep. Goodnight." I say. "We are coming too!" Andrea says.

They follow me upstairs and we all lay in my bed and fall asleep.