Chapter 15

*One week later*

I have had a very fun week while staying at Ricky's. Me and the girls have pranked the boys, and of course they pranked us back.

Right now I'm packing because my flight leaves in an hour. Finally. I'm done. I check the time and decide I better go.

I bring down my bags and put them by the door. "Don't leave!" Andrea says. "Andrea. I have to." I say hugging her. "Not really." Jenn says. "Jenn." I say.

"We are gonna miss you!" They both say hugging me. "I'm gonna miss you too." I say hugging them back.

They let go of me and Ricky hugs me. "Had fun even though I got like fifty heart attacks." He says. "Yet, you love me." I say.

He let's me go and I hug everyone else. "Bye guys!" I say as Ricky pulls out of the drive way.

"How did you find out where they are?" Ricky asked. "I called Loxy and asked her." I said.

"Where are you even going?" He asked. "Dallas, Texas." I reply. "Well have fun." He says and gives me one last hug.

"I will, bye Ricky." I say and walk into the airport with my bags. I go through security and sit in the waiting room.

When I hear my flight get called I bored the plane and within the first few minutes I'm asleep.

*After Flight*

I call an uber to come and pick me up and take me to their hotel. I pay him after he drops me off and I meet Bart inside.

"Room?" I say. "With the girls. Here." He say handing me the key. "They are at sound check so your good to go in the room." He adds.

I bring my bags up to my room and set them by an empty bed. I walk back downstairs and I walk to where the sound check is.

I show the guard my pass and he let's me in. I stand in a far back corner and watch them.

"Okay, Loxy can you start the music?" Cam asks. "Yeah give me a sec." She says walking over to her Dj stand.

She plays the music and they start dancing. When they finish the whole sound check I start to clap.

"Beautiful guys, just beautiful." I say not moving. "Nadia!" Nash and Hayes shout. Then everyone runs to me.

"Helloooooooooo." I say dragging out the o. "Bout damn time gurl!" Loxy says. "Oh quiet you." I say.

We laugh and I look for Autum. "Where's autum?" I asks Loxy once the guys walk away.

"Backstage, come." She says. She leads me backstage and I see Autum drawing quietly.

I walk over and tap her shoulder. "Nadia!" She says and hugs the life out of me. "Killing me here." I say jokingly. She laughs and let's go.

"How was staying with Ricky?" Autum asks. "Good, full of pranks." I reply. "Wish I was there!" Loxy says.

"Sounds fun." Autum replies. "It was." I say. "One more hour till the show." Bart says.

"Alright." Nash says. My phone rings so I walk far enough away to answer it.

"Hello?" I say. "Hey." Matt's voice says. "What do you need?" I say. "When are we going to tell them? This show?" He asks.

"Yes, we will tell them this show." I say. "Okay, how?" He questions. "I'm gonna talk to Autum and Loxy about it. I'm thinking that Loxy invites us to come on stage with everyone, Autum shouts to the crowd, Hey guys! Quick vote, should Matt and Nadia date? And after everyone screams or whatever I'm going to say, Well Autum, we already are. How's that sound?" I say.

"Sounds good." Matt says. "Alright, bye love u." I say. "Love u too bye." Matt says.

I hang up and call the girls over. I explain the whole plan to them and they agree. Now we just have to wait for the show to begin.

*Skipping To Part Where Loxy Invites Them On Stage*

"Now please everyone welcome, Nadia and Autum!" Loxy shouts. "Hey guys!" I say as I walk out on stage. Autum does the same and I walk over to stand close to Matt.

After a couple minutes I nod to Autum. "Hey guys! I want to take a quick vote. Should Matt and Nadia date or no?" She asks. Everyone starts screaming yes.

"Well Autum, we already are." I say as he wraps his arm around my waist. "So cute!" The crowd shouts.

"Well it's about time." Loxy says. "Oh quiet." I say back. "Make me." She says. "I will." I say and chase her around the stage.

"Okay! I'll shut up." She says. "Mmhmm." I say. I walk and stand next to Matt.

*After Show*

We are all back at the hotel and we are just sitting in the guys room. "Okay, so when did you two start dating?" Loxy asked.

"About the third or fourth day I was in the hospital." I say. "Why Matt?" Autum asked. "Why Hayes?" I ask back.

"Point taken." Autum says. "Mmhmm." I reply. "What's that suppose to mean?" Hayes asks.

"Something your not suppose to understand." I say and pat his head since he was on the floor next to me.

"Why am I not suppose to understand it?" He questions.

"Hayes."

"What?"

"Shut the hell up."

"You can't tell me what to do I'm older than you." He says. "By one freaking minute!" I say.

"Still make me older." He says. "Which means you'll die quicker." I mumble. "Hey!" He shouts. "Hi." I say and wave.

They laugh and we just talk, make vines, and watched movies for the rest of the night.